England Players Boo'd For 'Taking The Knee' By Their Own Fans Before Rumania Match

Kudos to all the teams that have refused to take a knee.

Ha ha...what the fuck's he talking about?
There may be an organisation called BLM but they have nothing to do with it.
I know that the vast majority of folks who have used the 'taking the knee' did in support of the victim and in sympathy over a single incident. The murder of George Floyd by police. That is where their support starts and ends. They know fuck all about some group who call themselves BLM and don't care. This group didn't invent a policeman kneeling on the neck of George Floyd for nearly 9 minutes and the protests are a direct reflection of that and nothing more

You are a moron--BLM was around and protesting long before anyone had ever heard of Floyd. They just used that as an excuse to detract from the democrats non-message. STFU on subjects you know nothing about. Google it.

BLM the political movement may have been around forever, but that does not make any difference to the fact that the mass majority of people who protest about the George Floyd murder know nothing about them and care even less.
One thing I do know is people like you are just racist shit. You approve of that black man's murder and will say everything you can to deflect the argument away from equal rights for blacks. You fear that blacka having equal rights will leave you with no one to look down on and have to face the fact that you are the lowest of the low with your sad and miserable life.

I know that the vast majority of folks who have used the 'taking the knee' did in support of the victim and in sympathy over a single incident. The murder of George Floyd by police. That is where their support starts and ends. They know fuck all about some group who call themselves BLM and don't care. This group didn't invent a policeman kneeling on the neck of George Floyd for nearly 9 minutes and the protests are a direct reflection of that and nothing more

Why would anyone across the pond give a fuck about this? What is next Paki Rape Gang Lives Matter?

Another one and you guessed it, back to "Paki Rape Gangs". Go back and read what I wrote about the Yew Tree rapists.

Why would anyone in England give a fuck about a Minneapolis cop and Floyd? Were you crying for the white European woman who got murdered by that super low IQ Somali Minneapolis cop?

You are a moron--BLM was around and protesting long before anyone had ever heard of Floyd. They just used that as an excuse to detract from the democrats non-message. STFU on subjects you know nothing about. Google it.

BLM the political movement may have been around forever, but that does not make any difference to the fact that the mass majority of people who protest about the George Floyd murder know nothing about them and care even less.
One thing I do know is people like you are just racist shit. You approve of that black man's murder and will say everything you can to deflect the argument away from equal rights for blacks. You fear that blacka having equal rights will leave you with no one to look down on and have to face the fact that you are the lowest of the low with your sad and miserable life.

You are the racist POS.

Why would anyone across the pond give a fuck about this? What is next Paki Rape Gang Lives Matter?

Another one and you guessed it, back to "Paki Rape Gangs". Go back and read what I wrote about the Yew Tree rapists.

Why would anyone in England give a fuck about a Minneapolis cop and Floyd? Were you crying for the white European woman who got murdered by that super low IQ Somali Minneapolis cop?

Because we left-wingers are all brothers & sisters, we don't see race or nationality as important. The George Floyd protests went on all over the world not just in the UK.
I have no idea about the Somali cop. Obviously, Minneapolis should be far more thorough in its background checks and psychological assessments when recruiting cops.

You are the racist POS.

You're the one with a problem with ethnic minorities. Your the one saying black lives don't matter.

Because we left-wingers are all brothers & sisters, we don't see race or nationality as important. The George Floyd protests went on all over the world not just in the UK.
I have no idea about the Somali cop. Obviously, Minneapolis should be far more thorough in its background checks and psychological assessments when recruiting cops.

All you see is race. There is no evidence of anything racial with Floyd. Paki Rape Gangs are 100% racial, they target white British girls. And the politicians and police in Britain try to cover it up.

One thing I do know is people like you are just racist shit.
First and foremost, you don't know JACK SHIT about me. Second Floyd was a thug and deserves no sympathy. Third, you have no idea what goes through anyone else's mind as to why they follow BLM. STFU.
The George Floyd protests went on all over the world not just in the UK.
We have a name for that in the US--Band Wagon Jumper!

You are the racist POS.

You're the one with a problem with ethnic minorities. Your the one saying black lives don't matter.

Asshole the USA has always been an immigrant country. All of the Europeans who came here were considered "ethnic" except maybe Germans, not including Brits and Dutch.

One thing I do know is people like you are just racist shit.
First and foremost, you don't know JACK SHIT about me. Second Floyd was a thug and deserves no sympathy. Third, you have no idea what goes through anyone else's mind as to why they follow BLM. STFU.
The George Floyd protests went on all over the world not just in the UK.
We have a name for that in the US--Band Wagon Jumper!
These Euro cucks are sucking Kalergi's penis.

You are the racist POS.

And you feel you are not racist when you say (ONLY) black lives matter. ALL LIVES MATTER, YOU RACIST PIECE OF GARBAGE.

All you see is race. There is no evidence of anything racial with Floyd. Paki Rape Gangs are 100% racial, they target white British girls. And the politicians and police in Britain try to cover it up.

And Mrs. Thatcher helped cover up white celebrity Jimmy Savil's abuse that went on for decades. So what else is new?
Not very wordly are you - never left Waltons Mountain?
There is a small percentage of men of all colour creeds & religions that will rape if given half the chance.

And Mrs. Thatcher helped cover up white celebrity Jimmy Savil's abuse that went on for decades. So what else is new?
Not very wordly are you - never left Waltons Mountain?
There is a small percentage of men of all colour creeds & religions that will rape if given half the chance.

So what? Savil also got covered up by the BBC. Paki rape gangs got covered up because of their race/ethnicity. The bottom line is that what W. Europe is now won't exist as it was. In the USA, which has the largest foreign born population on Earth, people assimilate overwhelmingly. These Euro countries are not the Americas. What made it to the gates of Vienna 2 times and lost will eventually win.

You are the racist POS.

And you feel you are not racist when you say (ONLY) black lives matter. ALL LIVES MATTER, YOU RACIST PIECE OF GARBAGE.

More deflection. When the argument is about the murder of a black man by a white man to say "all lives matter" is an insult and a deflection. The man who was murdered was specifically black, not white or Chinese. So why mention "all lives". All lives weren't murdered a black life was.

We don't want to watch Woke Brain Washing at a ball game. Got to ruin peoples times with bull shit.

Go ask the Wizard for a brain.

You are the racist POS.

More deflection. When the argument is about the murder of a black man by a white man to say "all lives matter" is an insult and a deflection. The man who was murdered was specifically black, not white or Chinese. So why mention "all lives". All lives weren't murdered a black life was.

Blacks get murdered every day by blacks. There is no racial aspect to the floyd case. More leftist radical unhinged lunatic behavior by you.

You are the racist POS.

You are ignorant to boot. We already went over the fact that marxist BLM was around years before George Floyd. George Floyd was a deflection. BLM is a racist organization and you are a racist for supporting them. If you truly were a humanist you would say all lives matter. Black Lives Matter doesn't give a rats ass about black lives. If they did they would be protesting the black on black murders that happen DAILY in Chicago--what do you have to say about that, moron? I know--CRICKETS.

AMart

You mean Justin Damond and the cop Mohammad Noor ?

upload_2019-1-21_12-3-38-png.241239

Justine Damond the white woman who runs up on a cop (Mohammad Noor) who was sitting in his car in a dark alley and banging on his car door. Cop can't see, shoots and gets 12 1//2 years. Why didn't she comply? It was dark out. How was the officer supposed to know she wasn't armed!?

If that was a Black woman that pounded on the trunk of a police car in a dark alley, knowing they were investigating a violent crime, they would have called her ghetto, and said she deserved what she got. If she was black we'd know her whole criminal history along with a mugshot but there's none of that cause she's was a white woman.

But her family was awarded a record pay

198351091_522782592410405_6518364965845237953_n.jpg

They never made her (Damond Family) fight for the $20 million. They just announced it the day after he (Mohammad Noor) was convicted. Her family didn't have to sue or settle for it. It was just given away. When the families are black they have to sue, incur cost, take them through the entire legal process before they settle right before the trial years later. The central park 5 from 20 years ago are STILL fighting to get paid and she got paid out IMMEDIATELY.

Philando Castile's family only received a 3 million dollar settlment for their wrongful death suit and his girlfriend only received $800, 000 and both shootings took place in the same state.

We also got widespread condemnation

upload_2019-1-21_12-5-4-png.241242

Meanwhile

DFSjU0tVoAArbeO.jpg

The police shot this 7yr old in the head while sleeping on her grandmother's couch while raiding the wrong hous

And you just conveniently forget the daily reports of assaults and murders of whites and Asians by black thugs. You ignore the murders that were committed by BLM/Antifa rioters during the entire summer of 2020. Riots for months in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, NYC, -- I could go on and on- Those are not deflections--they happened. You can remove your head from your ass now.

Players will realize that they depend on fans not the other way around.
The majority of fans are backing the players. Applause drowned out the racist shits. I am Welsh but even I am cheering |England this time. The England team are doing the job that our useless government should be doing.
The racist shits were the ones kneeling doofus.

Blacks have every right anyone else has, they are just too lazy to exercise them.

Forum List

Back