Endofamerica63

DELIELA

Rookie
May 29, 2011
ATTLEBORO, MA
I saw an tv article yesterday re: The change of america as we know it. Economics and spending. Along with downfall of market. Did anyone see this? Is there something i could l.ook into to find out more about the tv blog?

I saw an tv article yesterday re: The change of america as we know it. Economics and spending. Along with downfall of market. Did anyone see this? Is there something i could l.ook into to find out more about the tv blog?
Without a link it is impossible to figure out what scenario you are talking about.

The Debt bomb?

Imperial overstretch?

Product life cycle?

Generational failure? Those born between 25 and 43 (not the 43-64 baby boom) did not reach political power nor have they achieved anything of note in business or the arts. That is an outcome that so far as is known to demographers was previously a nonesuch until the Silents came of age.

Something else?

Some combination of the above?

I am a Paramedic in the South. I see people everyday that are on SSI and able to work. They drive their new cars, and sell dope at their leisure. If the government would start re-evaluating Social Security Disability every 5 years or so, it could cut hundred of thousands of people from SSI. If a person is able to drive to the package store, they are able to deliver pizza and don't need to be on SSI !

Last edited:

Ok,so I watched the video.How he preached the downfall of the US dollar.Then at the end the cost for the info he is selling 49.50 (US dollars) lol seems like the allmighty dollar is still worth something!!!

The economic problems are just simply part of the globalist plan for the New World order.
It is all about control,economic control.

Forum List

Back