V.P. Biden states the facts about resurgent auto industry

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Biden hails resurgent U.S. auto industry - CBS News
"This announcement came six years ahead of schedule — and just two years after Chrysler Corp. emerged from bankruptcy," Biden said in the administration's weekly radio and Internet address. "It's a sign of what's happening throughout the American automobile industry."

Biden also said that General Motors, which went through bankruptcy and has come back strong, announced in the past week that its Detroit Hamtramck factory

Apparently The right only concerns themselves w/ upper management.

This thread will be 2 pages, tops. It hurts when being faced with facts. Especially when the republicans said they would never ever have bailed out the auto industry. Just let them fail.....blah blah.

I will say it for them...

GOOD JOB MR. PRESIDENT. THANK YOU FOR BEING A VISIONARY. Once again, mission accomplished.

Last edited:
Actually Biden states the facts that makes his party look good just as the other party states the facts that makes
Bidens party look bad.

Too bad the other party cannot find any facts that makes their party look good.

This thread will be 2 pages, tops. It hurts when being faced with facts. Especially when the republicans said they would never ever have bailed out the auto industry. Just let them fail.....blah blah.

I will say it for them...

GOOD JOB MR. PRESIDENT. THANK YOU FOR BEING A VISIONARY. Once again, mission accomplished.

Agreed, Rightie threads, on USMB, go on for 50+ page, circle-jerks whereas when righties are met w/ a fact that doesn't comport w/ the Repub agenda they steer clear of uncomfortable truths.

"This announcement came six years ahead of schedule — and just two years after Chrysler Corp. emerged from bankruptcy," Biden said in the administration's weekly radio and Internet address. "It's a sign of what's happening throughout the American automobile industry."

Biden also said that General Motors, which went through bankruptcy and has come back strong, announced in the past week that its Detroit Hamtramck factory

I am surprised he managed to stay on script and not mention the loans we gave Chrysler to pay off the bail out. Maybe they are getting smarter and didn't tell him.

Oh. LOOKIE!!! A rightie post!!!

Heavy industry is a national security issue. You want to give it to the Chinese?

Actually Biden states the facts that makes his party look good just as the other party states the facts that makes
Bidens party look bad.

They said it couldn't be done and gave the US auto industry up for dead

Obamas stewardship and insistence on concessions saved the auto industry

A lot of those jobs, including the associated toolmaking and transport jobs, benefit many Americans

This is good news. No reason for them to ever get another American handout so they can build them some new plants in Mexico. Vewy good news.

Actually, he saved the failing companies in the auto industry. He bailed them out, congratulated them on their ineptness and sent them on their way to do it again.

Go team!

Last edited:
Bidens party look bad.

concessions? :lol::lol::lol: he bilked the debtholders and gave them 4 cents on the dollar, he bilked the shareholders and gave them 7 cents on the dollar, and he flat out closed down some privately owned dealerships.. and gave it all to his union buddies. I'll buy Toyota any day. never a Geithner Motors,, ever.

Actually, he saved the failing companies in the auto industry. He bailed them out, congratulated them on their ineptness and sent them on their way to do it again.

Go team!

Far from it

Rather than throw good money after bad like the republicans did, Obama forced new management, closed unprofitable lines, gained concessions from labor

ObamaMotors was a rousing success

Bidens party look bad.

concessions? :lol::lol::lol: he bilked the debtholders and gave them 4 cents on the dollar, he bilked the shareholders and gave them 7 cents on the dollar, and he flat out closed down some privately owned dealerships.. and gave it all to his union buddies. I'll buy Toyota any day. never a Geithner Motors,, ever.

Debt holders gambled and lost. Obama restructured a critical industry and saved it

Debt holders gambled and lost. Obama restructured a critical industry and saved it

and that's exactly what we mean when we say the asshole in dc is about the business of picking winners and losers.. I hope like hell he loses,,

Heavy industry is a national security issue. You want to give it to the Chinese?

People forget how important our industrial base is
I think they never learned in the first place

This is good news. No reason for them to ever get another American handout so they can build them some new plants in Mexico. Vewy good news.
R U bear- baiting me??? :mad:
Bidens party look bad.

You're more bitter than usual today :-( Why so crabby my libral princess?

Listen DotPiggie, I'm happy as a clambake in my Toyota Avalon. Yes I am.

Me thinks she was rooting for the auto industry to collapse

and that's exactly what we mean when we say the asshole in dc is about the business of picking winners and losers.. I hope like hell he loses,,

Hows that working out for you :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle: :razz:

Forum List

Back