Ending the EXCUSES by liberals

There isn't a dumbocrat on this board who has lived a life 1/10th as difficult as Michael Oher. He went from extreme poverty, to multi-millionare. And he did it without government. In fact, he achieved what he was able to achieve through his own hard work and through the charitable actions of free-willed Americans.

In his book "I Beat The Odds", he writes: “It’s true that we can’t help the circumstances we’re born into and some of us start out in a much tougher place than other people. But just because we started there doesn’t mean we have to end there

Oher, Michael (2012-02-07). I Beat The Odds: From Homelessness, to The Blind Side, and Beyond (Kindle Locations 125-126). Gotham. Kindle Edition.

Lessee...he went to public schools (that's government help)

Was in and out of the foster care system (that's government help), put there by the actions of child protective services (that's government help).

He went to the University of Mississippi on a scholarship, (which is at least partially government help).

He drives to work each day on public highways (that's government help) and when the team flies to a game, they do so under the guidance of air traffic controllers (that's government help).

Need I go on?

Don't you have all those things? Don't we all? Why doesn't everyone do what he did?

um, because everyone isn't 6'4", 315 lbs?

just a guess, fuckwit :lol:

From homeless poverty to multi-millionaire, all without the help of government.

I take it you never saw the movie staring Will Smith? Take a look at the movie and then comeback and still try to make this claim of not receiving ANY Government help.

Seriously do you get up everyday and eat a big bowl of "dumb ass" for breakfast?

I saw the movie DUMB ASS, he did it WITHOUT government help. He was homeless. He was not living in government housing, he was living on the street.

Perhaps you should educate yourself about a subject before commenting...

:lmao:

well, if you saw the movie, that settles it

There isn't a dumbocrat on this board who has lived a life 1/10th as difficult as Michael Oher. He went from extreme poverty, to multi-millionare. And he did it without government. In fact, he achieved what he was able to achieve through his own hard work and through the charitable actions of free-willed Americans.

In his book "I Beat The Odds", he writes: “It’s true that we can’t help the circumstances we’re born into and some of us start out in a much tougher place than other people. But just because we started there doesn’t mean we have to end there

Oher, Michael (2012-02-07). I Beat The Odds: From Homelessness, to The Blind Side, and Beyond (Kindle Locations 125-126). Gotham. Kindle Edition.

.....he went to PRIVATE SCHOOL you stupid fuck (Briarcrest Christian School)

Was in and out of the foster care system (that's government help), put there by the actions of child protective services (that's government help).

And how exactly did "foster care" and "child protective services" make him a millionaire?!?!

He went to the University of Mississippi on a scholarship, (which is at least partially government help).

.... an athletic scholarship is "government help" in your ignorant mind?!?!? :cuckoo:

He drives to work each day on public highways (that's government help) and when the team flies to a game, they do so under the guidance of air traffic controllers (that's government help).

....so, since EVERYONE has access to those same "public highways", you're admitting that everyone has ZERO excuse for not being successful like Michael Oher since they have all the same access to that "wonderful government product"? :rofl: I just love exposing the stupidity in your "points". Your argument actually defeats itself... fuck'n moron!

By the way, every single year I hit a pure, true dirt road at some point. It doesn't stop me one bit. Every vehicle I ever owned drives just as well on dirt/grass/etc. as it does on pavement. Oops! Looks like someone is REALLY STUPID!!! :lol:

Need I go on?

Please don't. This is embarassing for you. You're taking such an obscene mental beating, I can't stomach seeing you take any more punishment. You're out of your league here.

Lessee.... you are the most ignorant fuck, talking about an issue you know NOTHING about, and equally ignorant fucks have actually "thanked you" for your post full of misinformation.

And how exactly did "foster care" and "child protective services" make him a millionaire?!?!

.... an athletic scholarship is "government help" in your ignorant mind?!?!? :cuckoo:

....so, since EVERYONE has access to those same "public highways", you're admitting that everyone has ZERO excuse for not being successful like Michael Oher since they have all the same access to that "wonderful government product"? :rofl: I just love exposing the stupidity in your "points". Your argument actually defeats itself... fuck'n moron!

By the way, every single year I hit a pure, true dirt road at some point. It doesn't stop me one bit. Every vehicle I ever owned drives just as well on dirt/grass/etc. as it does on pavement. Oops! Looks like someone is REALLY STUPID!!! :lol:

Need I go on?

Please don't. This is embarassing for you. You're taking such an obscene mental beating, I can't stomach seeing you take any more punishment. You're out of your league here.

Lessee.... you are the most ignorant fuck, talking about an issue you know NOTHING about, and equally ignorant fucks have actually "thanked you" for your post full of misinformation.

damn, s0n, you're getting stupider by the minute :lol:

nice blue font, though, makes your stupidity pop right out

Need I go on?

Don't you have all those things? Don't we all? Why doesn't everyone do what he did?

Awww... is the idiot liberal dumbocrat still making excuses for being a failure?!?

I had the honor of serving under a great leader of men once. He used to tell losers like you, "EXCUSES ARE LIKE ASSHOLES..... EVERYBODY HAS ONE, AND THEY ALL STINK".

Awww... is the idiot liberal dumbocrat still making excuses for being a failure?!?

I had the honor of serving under a great leader of men once. He used to tell losers like you, "EXCUSES ARE LIKE ASSHOLES..... EVERYBODY HAS ONE, AND THEY ALL STINK".

did he drink as much as you?

Need I go on?

First, you just actually used the word "stupider"... :rofl:

Second, I notice you can't point out one thing that is "stupid" about my post... and.... well.... that's because it is 100% accruate.

How does it feel getting owned in a debate? How does it feel being my personal little bitch?

Just a guess, fuckwit :lol:

awww... Is the idiot liberal dumbocrat still making excuses for being a failure?!?

I had the honor of serving under a great leader of men once. He used to tell losers like you, "excuses are like assholes..... everybody has one, and they all stink".

did he drink as much as you?

"excuses are like assholes..... Everybody has one, and they all stink".

So being 6-4", 315lbs. helped him write a NY Times best seller that made him millions? :cuckoo:

How are you not embarassed by the nonsense you post? You're parents must cringe every time they think of how you turned out...

I take it you never saw the movie staring Will Smith? Take a look at the movie and then comeback and still try to make this claim of not receiving ANY Government help.

Seriously do you get up everyday and eat a big bowl of "dumb ass" for breakfast?

I saw the movie DUMB ASS, he did it WITHOUT government help. He was homeless. He was not living in government housing, he was living on the street.

Well, if you could read, you would see that he accused me of NOT seeing the movie. But, since you comment before being informed about anything, I can't say I'm surprised.... :lol:

First, you just actually used the word "stupider"... :rofl:

Second, I notice you can't point out one thing that is "stupid" about my post... and.... well.... that's because it is 100% accruate.

How does it feel getting owned in a debate? How does it feel being my personal little bitch?

i'm sorry if i used a word that you don't understand, but it's difficult to communicate in words of three letters or less.

stupid
Pronunciation: /ˈstjuːpɪd/

Translate stupid | into French | into German | into Italian | into Spanish
Definition of stupid
adjective (stupider, stupidest)
lacking intelligence or common sense:
I was stupid enough to think she was perfect
dazed and unable to think clearly:
apprehension was numbing her brain and making her stupid
informal used to express exasperation or boredom:
she told him to stop messing about with his stupid painting

Definition of stupid - incompetent person (British & World English)

it is indeed 100% *accruate* :thup:

have another drink; it can't make you any stupider :lmao:

Well, if you could read, you would see that he accused me of NOT seeing the movie. But, since you comment before being informed about anything, I can't say I'm surprised.... :lol:

i always use movies to determine facts

that's how i'm able to recognize ewoks in the wild :lmao:

movies, they're 100% *accruate*

So being 6-4", 315lbs. helped him write a NY Times best seller that made him millions? :cuckoo:

How are you not embarassed by the nonsense you post? You're parents must cringe every time they think of how you turned out...

no one would be reading his biography if he hadn't become an nfl pro, fuckchop.

lead paint chips aren't a snack food, you know :thup:

you can ask president romney if you don't believe me :lol:

Need I go on?

Add soup kitchens, food stamps, staying at shelters, Head Start for his son.

He also stole and donated blood for money.

Instead of Rottweiler trying to tear this man down and not knowing anything about what he really did and accomplished, maybe he ought to READ THE BOOK.

You clearly have never heard of Michael Oher before this thread. Not one thing you said is even remotely accurate. To this day, he STILL doesn't have a son you fuck'n idiot. So obviously he didn't use "head start for his son" as you falsely claimed.

Typical of you dumbocrats to jump in on everything before knowing the facts. Fuck'n mountain of misinformation and propaganda.

Need I go on?

Add soup kitchens, food stamps, staying at shelters, Head Start for his son.

He also stole and donated blood for money.

Instead of Rottweiler trying to tear this man down and not knowing anything about what he really did and accomplished, maybe he ought to READ THE BOOK.

Rottweiler -

The movie did not follow the book.

READ THE BOOK.

Or don't.

But please stop pretending you know what you're yammering about because you do not. In FACT, he was touchingly thankful for the help he got along the way. A description that will make you cry (if you bother to READ THE BOOK) is prostitutes giving him money.

Using this man's struggle and his accomplishments to attack "libs" is shameful.

Really? You know this how? Oh, that's right, you don't FUCKCHOP because he was FAMOUS for his story while at Ole Miss, many years before he even went to the NFL you ignorant fuck. They had interviewed the Tuhey's on national television at almost every game.

Guarantee he has a successful NY Times best seller, even if he never played a single down in the NFL, you ignorant FUCKCHOP. But then again, that little fact is inconvenient to your soclialist agenda. Never let the truth stand in the way, eh comrade?

Again, you're still getting owned and your parents are still cringing about what a worthless piece of shit you turned out to be....

I have an awesome story of hard work, dedication, perseverance, independence and dare I say amazing ingenuity? I've never been on food stamps or anything like that despite being born into a kind of grinding, dispiriting poverty that hardly even exists in this country anymore. I have surmounted difficulties that would make many shoot themselves in the head, rose above tragedies that still haunt me terribly, lived and loved with a fierce pride that continually surprises me in the strength it lends my character. Who the fuck are you Rottweiller to make such uninformed statements about me and my fellow liberals? What the hell have you ever done that would make an interesting story? Mine is a story I would love to tell but you do not get to hear it because I have a real life presence on the web and I've been webstalked by people like you before, losers who only know hate and loathing.

Really? You know this how? Oh, that's right, you don't FUCKCHOP because he was FAMOUS for his story while at Ole Miss, many years before he even went to the NFL you ignorant fuck. They had interviewed the Tuhey's on national television at almost every game.

Guarantee he has a successful NY Times best seller, even if he never played a single down in the NFL, you ignorant FUCKCHOP. But then again, that little fact is inconvenient to your soclialist agenda. Never let the truth stand in the way, eh comrade?

Again, you're still getting owned and your parents are still cringing about what a worthless piece of shit you turned out to be....

have another drink and declare victory again, clitwhistle :lol:

you're pretty amusing when you're drunk

i'm president romney, and i approve of this message

At the time, he was a black teenager attending the same private Christian school as the wealthy white Tuohys' daughter and son

Ravens' Michael Oher tells his side in memoir - USATODAY.com

Why do you enjoy spreading misinformation old guy? Do you actually believe it furthers your communist cause?

Forum List

Back