Emails between the EPA & Monsanto now revealed ( The contents are sickening)

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Emails between the EPA & Monsanto now revealed (The contents are sickening!)

While Monsanto is being sued in California by dozens of people who claim Roundup caused their non-hodgkin’s lymphoma, Monsanto had to provide over 6 million pages of internal emails and documents to the court and attorneys, and marked the majority of them as “confidential” so they’d be hidden from the public. When the plaintiffs asked the court to make the records public, both Monsanto and the EPA objected. The judge didn’t agree with their objections and threatened to sanction Monsanto if they continued trying to seal documents and found it in the best interest of the public to release them for all of us to see,“even if Monsanto doesn’t like what they say”.

upload_2017-5-18_14-58-57.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monsanto is just pure evil , the same maker of agent orange this sob has enough money to pay off anybody so they stay in favor of him and his lies. Money pay offs are big enough where the money is important all our health doesn't mean jack chit.

This type of stuff of covering for the sake of commerce is why those agencies need a good cleaning.

This is why regulations are sometimes needed.

I support science but lets do so with humans in mind.
That is what people want Matthew. It is not an anti-science, it is a matter of the health and well being of the people that suffer at the hands of mad-science for profits with out any conscience.

• Banned
This is why regulations are sometimes needed.

I support science but lets do so with humans in mind.
That is what people want Matthew. It is not an anti-science, it is a matter of the health and well being of the people that suffer at the hands of mad-science for profits with out any conscience.

They prefer to believe the bs lies , they are easy to sell bs too other wise what you see above wouldn't be made.
research is null in void.

• Banned

While Monsanto is being sued in California by dozens of people who claim Roundup caused their non-hodgkin’s lymphoma, Monsanto had to provide over 6 million pages of internal emails and documents to the court and attorneys, and marked the majority of them as “confidential” so they’d be hidden from the public. When the plaintiffs asked the court to make the records public, both Monsanto and the EPA objected. The judge didn’t agree with their objections and threatened to sanction Monsanto if they continued trying to seal documents and found it in the best interest of the public to release them for all of us to see,“even if Monsanto doesn’t like what they say”.

View attachment 127346
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monsanto is just pure evil , the same maker of agent orange this sob has enough money to pay off anybody so they stay in favor of him and his lies. Money pay offs are big enough where the money is important all our health doesn't mean jack chit.

upload_2017-5-18_17-23-3.png

US Court Documents Show Monsanto Manager Led Cancer Cover Up for Glyphosate and PCBs - Sustainable Pulse

The problem is not simply Big Money and buying off EPA officials with money under the table.

The additional problem is that the government bureaucracy operates a revolving door with corporations that they supposedly regulate.

A bureaucrat with ten years experience in regulatory oversight can get a well paid job among these corporations that he is 'overseeing'. That job will pay far more than he will ever make in the federal bureaucracy and he knows it. So upper level management in the regulatory agency (of any kind) is going to tread lightly and avoid offending the corporations in his industry if possible with an eye for a later job in that corporation or one of its friends.

The problem is not simply Big Money and buying off EPA officials with money under the table.

The additional problem is that the government bureaucracy operates a revolving door with corporations that they supposedly regulate.

A bureaucrat with ten years experience in regulatory oversight can get a well paid job among these corporations that he is 'overseeing'. That job will pay far more than he will ever make in the federal bureaucracy and he knows it. So upper level management in the regulatory agency (of any kind) is going to tread lightly and avoid offending the corporations in his industry if possible with an eye for a later job in that corporation or one of its friends.

Gee bet you posted that with a full mouth

Hope your garden is over run with canadian thistle

Gee bet you posted that with a full mouth

Hope your garden is over run with canadian thistle
Nevertheless, the corporate/federali revolving door is a problem for maintaining the objectivity of Federali bureaucrats.

There needs to be a life time ban on corporations hiring Federal bureaucrats.

Every time I see the name Monsanto, I get angry. They are destroying this planet for their own profit.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wow you mean we actually agree with something LOL

The President of Monsanto testified before Congress that corporate taxes were too high in a year when Monsanto paid NO taxes.

Then there's their law suits against farmers who save seeds. That one really pisses me off. Nobody works harder for their money than farm families. As a former bank manager in farm country, I know how low their profit margins are in the best of times.

Not to mention their "Round-up ready" seeds have been determined to be deadly to bee populations.

Every time I see the name Monsanto, I get angry. They are destroying this planet for their own profit.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wow you mean we actually agree with something LOL

The President of Monsanto testified before Congress that corporate taxes were too high in a year when Monsanto paid NO taxes.

Then there's their law suits against farmers who save seeds. That one really pisses me off. Nobody works harder for their money than farm families. As a former bank manager in farm country, I know how low their profit margins are in the best of times.

Not to mention their "Round-up ready" seeds have been determined to be deadly to bee populations.

Yep, some farmers are now forced to buy his seeds too because now their crops won't grow. I can't recall which Country that is in and or if it includes ours too. Since I just got up i'm still in a fog LOL..

Yeah we need to get rid of this SOB and fast. Meaning his huge money making scams we need to get rid of.

Forum List

Back