Elon Musk suggests that anyone over the age of 70 should be barred from running for political office

You are comparing the BEST President in the 20th Century with a Pseudo-Intellectual BarMaid? Carter was an incompetent boob. Clinton? A professional Politician. And HE knew when to compromise. I had no problems with the 90's. However ,I hated his Pig Wife.
I voted for Bill Clinton both times and I am a Republican. Bush Sr. fought the Iraq war brilliantly, but was pretty much vacant on everything else.
The he ran against Bob Dole. Dole?? Seriously?
And that is what separates Democrats from Republicans.
Republicans will vote for the best candidate - even if that candidate is a Democrat.
Democrats would elect a frog if that was what was on the ticket. Clearly.

I voted for Bill Clinton both times and I am a Republican. Bush Sr. fought the Iraq war brilliantly, but was pretty much vacant on everything else.
The he ran against Bob Dole. Dole?? Seriously?
And that is what separates Democrats from Republicans.
Republicans will vote for the best candidate - even if that candidate is a Democrat.
Democrats would elect a frog if that was what was on the ticket. Clearly.
I did in 1992. Because Bush broke his BIGGEST political promise.1996? By that time I hated his bitch wife and her influence.

I did in 1992. Because Bush broke his BIGGEST political promise.1996? By that time I hated his bitch wife and her influence.
Oh I never liked Hillary, along with 90% of the country.
She is a shining beacon of what is wrong with American politicians.
Corrupt 100%. There is no part of her that is not tainted by corruption and self interest.
Horrible, horrible woman.

Oh I never liked Hillary, along with 90% of the country.
She is a shining beacon of what is wrong with American politicians.
Corrupt 100%. There is no part of her that is not tainted by corruption and self interest.
Horrible, horrible woman.
I always thought her LAUGH was the most disgusting thing I had ever heard. Then Pig Kamala Harris came along.

Totally disagree.
70 doesn't mean you are limited cognitively in any way.
Just a greater chance you are.
Biden is one who (obviously) suffers from senility and cognitive degradation.
Responsible party leadership should have NEVER allowed Biden to run on the ticket. No way.
And neither should his wife.
it's what normal people would refer to as , geriatric abuse...

Clinton was ruled by his cock and Carter was a goody two shoe do gooder who had no business being a President. Awesome guy, but a terrible President.
Reagan was an idealist. He did many good things in office, but as Presidential historian Stephen Ambrose stated - "Every great leader is both great and terrible" - Reagan fit that bill.
A New Leftist Trick: Praise American Achievement in Order to Add On to It Hate-America Nonsense

I agree with what Nixon said about Ambrose, his biographer: "Just another Left-Wing historian."

That would have made Trump ineligible in 2020 and 2024.

Are Trumpsters ok with that?
I don’t agree with Elon Musk on this. > 70 is fine. BUT, if a law were passed as long as it’s applied equally across the board.

Forum List

Back