Elon Musk: Jews are pushing hatred against whites

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
I’m neutral on this one. what do you say, fellow conservatives?
Are you pro Jewish or anti Jewish like Elon and Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar?

1700109837883.png

View attachment 859303

Elon is not “anti-Jew”, at least not according to this tweet.

He is just pointing out how many of them push anti-white racism in the media, which is of course true.

Elon is not “anti-Jew”, at least not according to this tweet.

He is just pointing out how many of them push anti-white racism in the media, which is of course true.
As do nearly all Democrats. US Jewry continues to support a party that would stand by and watch them slaughtered in pogroms. It's mind boggling.

Elon is a Nazi. It's as simple as that.
Progs make up stories on so called White Nationalists every day. Yet left wing Jewish politicians like Nadler, Schiff, Schumer, Cohen, and most others in power have enabled the anti-Israel riots and view on Israel here in the United States. To the point that violence from protests turning into riots is starting. Many of those so-called White Nationalists are Pro Israel. On Oct. 7 the story is that there were a lot of deaths including children and infants also along with rapes. Those left-wing Jewish politicians helped this along. Nazis come in many flavors. The far left-wing Jewish contingent in D.C. and left-wing Jewish media and entertainers need to become moderate. Once America goes down and it is, it will be open season on civilians. Including Jewish people.

View attachment 859303

It's true

That's one of the reasons I hate me some communist joooos...

It's not wrong to hate em right back

I'm a live and let live kinda guy the problem is they don't....which is not just a problem with left wing joos ....pretty much all lefties

The guy is a populist nutcase scam artist, and I am finding it harder to believe each year that he is not in jail already.

Yea but Bill Clinton is legally untouchable so there's no point in talking about him.

For free speech?

No, for all the damned con jobs he has been pulling for decades.

Great example, for over a decade he has been taking "deposits" on advance purchases he promises to deliver the next year. And it ranges from his solar roofs (2016), Tesla Semi (2017), Robo-Taxi (2019), and the list just goes on and on. Like the next generation Tesla Roadster (2017).

He announces some new product that will be available "next year", and starts accepting deposits after the announcement so those that pay up front can be the first to get the finished product. Then years later when they finally cancel the project, he simply gives back the deposit (unless they can con them into letting them hold it for the next promised item).

And of course, when they return the deposit, they do not pay any interest on holding that money for 5 years or more. Essentially, it is a free loan, based on promises that he has no intention of ever delivering on. In other words, almost no different than a Ponzi Scheme.

Like the Hyperloop, Boring Bricks, low cost space travel, the list simply goes on and on and on. He simply has a cult of personality and a legion of minions that believe anything he tells them.

Forum List

Back