Elon Musk: If this happens, Trump will be re-elected in a landslide victory

that may happen, I hope it does. The proof is solid and substantial, you would know that if you were not glued to the liars on CNN and the view. The truth is slowly coming out, be patient, they want to have it right and complete before taking the next step. Traitors like swalwell and Schiff will likely be some of the first indicted.
If the truth is slowly coming out, how do you already know?

I know what has been made public, you would too if you paid attention to something besides the liars on CNN.
I dont really mean to go around in circles but you said the evidence is slowly coming out, but you somehow already know then try to tell me I would know too if I just quit watching CNN. This is how the conservatives convince themselves of alternate facts. If Biden did something illegal I am all for arresting them, impeaching him etc, but I wish the RWer had proof before they start all this crazy stuff.

/——-/ For Dementia Joe we need rock solid proof of wrong doing, but with Trump all drmocRATs need is wild eyed accusations. No proof needed.

There is no rock solid proof that the Cult will accept.
Proof is submitted.
They don't like the source.
They only want Cult approved sources.
Cult approved sources will not post evidence against other Cult members.
So where is your proof.
Here.
We don't accept the source.

Rinse, condition blow dry and style.
Repeat.

Proof is submitted.
So where is your proof.
Here.

Repeat.
I guess that means you have no proof

Proof is submitted.
So where is your proof.
Here.

Repeat.

financial records show large payments to members of the Biden family coming from China and Ukraine and Russia. Money transfers cannot be hidden but the media refuses to talk about this proven corruption and bribery. No one is making this up, there is hard proof.

This is so much BS. Republicans have had 5 years to prove it. They have no proof.

/----/ It's amazing how tone-deaf the democRATs are on this.
Uu_ri_Zq9LCXAVMzde_mUfT74eTTxsx6PbvdiNIgh0T5Rey16Xs2fBjI-XPHjxX6FhdDfAYZ2twtbYYErdS2ZJ4HEWLkRybQpCBedQ7U5UIAzmbtWD_9DmYh=s0-d-e1-ft

You will get the biggest laugh of the campaign out of this.

Forum List

Back