Elizabeth Warren op-ed for Boston Globe: The GOP con on the debt ceiling: House GOP plan is about protecting the wealthy from paying their fair share

That is a bullshit answer. The welfare queens that get money from the fucking government are the ones that benefit the most. All these Blacks, Browns and Illegals that collect like $50K a year in cumulative welfare payments and free government health care, etc.

Yes, people who got just enough to survive got more than those who got millions. (rolleyes).

We all benefit equally with defense, courts, police and all the necessary functions of government. It is the non necessary functions that benefit the welfare queens.

50% of the people in the US don't even pay into the trillion a year collected in Federal income tax and that is not fair.

One of the problems with Democracy is that it allows the unproductive shitheads to vote themselves welfare and make the productive people pay for it and that is not fair.

Who created the wealth the government created out of nothing?

Yes, people who got just enough to survive got more than those who got millions. (rolleyes).

Who created the wealth the government created out of nothing?

Explain this to me Moon Bat.

I am a middle class retiree. My marginal Federal income tax rate on my retirement income is 22%..

What government benefits do I get that justifies the 22% tax rate over what somebody that is in the 11% bracket? What do I get for my money over what the 50% of Americans that pay nothing towards the trillion a year collected in income tax?

The statement was made that the "rich" should pay more because they benefit more from the government so here is the opportunity to list those items because I don't see them. Neither does anybody else.

What additional benefits do my sons get over me that are in the 24% bracket?

The one that get the benefits are the shitheads that are on welfare and get monthly checks from the filthy ass welfare state government that I have to pay for.

That is not fair.

To hell it ain't when I have to pay tens of thousands of dollars in taxes every year and these welfare shits don't pay anything.

If you got millions, tens of thousands is a small amount.

Who created this wealth?

Who created this wealth?
Opening up areas is different than creating things from government. No sane individual would spend ten times more in ghettos for minimal returns than what we have.

Opening up areas is different than creating things from government. No sane individual would spend ten times more in ghettos for minimal returns than what we have.

You can continue to ignore the trillions from the government and we will all understand why.

Who is it that created this?

You can continue to ignore the trillions from the government and we will all understand why.

Who is it that created this?
Is this a test? All I promote is efficiency for what we spend. Teenage women with many children tie their tubes. The males who impregnate them and who get away with it and not pay a cent... no vasectomies, remove their gonads.

Is this a test? All I promote is efficiency for what we spend. Teenage women with many children tie their tubes. The males who impregnate them and who get away with it and not pay a cent... no vasectomies, remove their gonads.

All irrelevant. Rant away.

Who created this wealth?
You didn't answer my question. You are running from it.

What government benefits do I get by being in the 22% Federal Income bracket that a filthy ass welfare queen that pays no income tax get? What benefits do my sons get being in the 24% bracket that I don't get?

You said that "the rich" get more benefits so therefore they should have to pay more taxes so here is the time for you to list them.

Stop running away from the question because it is valid.

You didn't answer my question.

Me? You say this to me after avoiding my question? LOL It doesn't work that way.

Who created the "wealth" the government pumped into the markets?

Here’s the ultimate irony of today’s Republican scam: Without years of Republican handouts to the wealthy, there would be no debt ceiling hostage to take. If Republicans hadn’t spent nearly $2 trillion on the Trump tax cuts and abetted wealthy tax cheats by starving the IRS for a decade, the US wouldn’t need to raise the debt ceiling this year. In fact, the current debt ceiling would have sustained federal spending well past the end of Biden’s 1st term. Any debt crisis today should be laid squarely at the FEET of the Republicans who worked tirelessly to help the wealthiest Americans avoid paying taxes.

Is this another one of your charades where you pretend to be a leftwinger so you can get people riled up?

Me? You say this to me after avoiding my question? LOL It doesn't work that way.

Who created the "wealth" the government pumped into the markets?

You made a very stupid statement. You said the "rich" should pay higher tax rates because they get more benefits from the filthy government.

I asked you to show me where I get more benefits having to pay 22% when others pay 11% or half the people in the country pay nothing.

All you have to do is list the benefits.

It is simple question you have been avoiding.

Pay up or shut up Moon Bat.

You made a very stupid statement. You said the "rich" should pay higher tax rates because they get more benefits from the filthy government.

I asked you to show me where I get more benefits

Rinse, repeat. I care less about you and my remarks are not about you.

Who created all this "wealth"?

Rinse, repeat. I care less about you and my remarks are not about you.

Who created all this "wealth"?

That is not answering my question.

You made the statement that the rich should pay higher tax rates because they get more benefits.

I asked you to show me where I get more benefits paying at a 22% rate than somebody paying at a 11% or lower rate.

If it is because I got more wealthy because of government then here is your opportunity to show me.

Put up or shut up.

Here’s the ultimate irony of today’s Republican scam: Without years of Republican handouts to the wealthy, there would be no debt ceiling hostage to take. If Republicans hadn’t spent nearly $2 trillion on the Trump tax cuts and abetted wealthy tax cheats by starving the IRS for a decade, the US wouldn’t need to raise the debt ceiling this year. In fact, the current debt ceiling would have sustained federal spending well past the end of Biden’s 1st term. Any debt crisis today should be laid squarely at the FEET of the Republicans who worked tirelessly to help the wealthiest Americans avoid paying taxes.

'GOP Con'?

This is the same woman, right, who STOLE a scholarship from a Native American by falsely claiming she was an Indian ... who spent decades falsely claiming she was Native American ... and who called for an actual insurrection after the USSC's RvW decision?!

Yeah, if this bitch was a billboard on the side of the highway I wouldn't slow down or waste the effort to look at anything she had to say.

I asked mine first. That's the way it works.

All you have to do is tell me the government services that helped to make me "rich" enough to justify a higher tax bracket than somebody paying in the 11% bracket or lower. You said there were some so now is the time for you to pony up with your stupid claim.

You can't do it can you?

Typical stupid Moon Bat full of hate and class envy and ignorant of Economics that doesn't know what it is talking about all the time.

Forum List

Back