Elizabeth Warren: I agree with Donald Trump on taxes

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Yes, that Elizabeth Warren.

"Warren, the Massachusetts senator and populist champion, said Tuesday that she supports Trump's proposal to levy higher taxes on the rich.

"There are a lot of places where he gets out and talks about important things," Warren said during an appearance on "The View." "Donald Trump and I both agree that there ought to be more taxation of the billionaires, the people who are making their money on Wall Street."

Lizzy Cheekbones is in for a disappointment because Trump is only talking about taxing carried interests for hedge fund managers

Lizzy Cheekbones is in for a disappointment because Trump is only talking about taxing carried interests for hedge fund managers

The democrook funding base doesn't want Trump's tax plan, they created these rules to make sure they stay rich, while pretending to "care" about "the poor" as they continue going after income taxes on CEO's and executives that actually work for a living, and taxing corporate profits that ultimately come from the middle class because prices naturally have to go up.

Democrook rich kid creeps who's ancestors made billions keep their money in tax free trust funds and literally do nothing productive, they need to start paying their share.

Trump appears to support a change to a more progressive taxation policy. Good for him!

Yes, that Elizabeth Warren.

"Warren, the Massachusetts senator and populist champion, said Tuesday that she supports Trump's proposal to levy higher taxes on the rich.

"There are a lot of places where he gets out and talks about important things," Warren said during an appearance on "The View." "Donald Trump and I both agree that there ought to be more taxation of the billionaires, the people who are making their money on Wall Street."

And Warren Buffett too. Amazing isn't it. I don't see how the Donald can last, but he's good for America.

Buffett Supports Trump Stance on Hedge-Fund Manager Taxes

Isn't Trump on balance now to the left of every Republican in the race? What happened to that whole no more RINO's thing with conservatives?

Increasing taxes on hedge fund managers won't make a fiscal dent in anything.

This is just populist cheerleading.

I tend to agree, we don't have a revenue problem. It's a spending problem.

The issue is that no one wants their favorite ox gored. I don't want military cuts, that's my lively hood. Others don't want welfare cuts, that's how they buy votes, and some don't want the cronyism thwarted.

It really does need to be cut across the board though. The military wastes too much, welfare is supporting too many loafers, and cronyism is keeping useless companies afloat.

The Republican Establishment has fucked over the Conservative base for the last time, that's why we're backing Trump. He's not perfect, but he's not an Establishment Fucktoy like Bush, Boehner and McConnell.

Isn't Trump on balance now to the left of every Republican in the race? What happened to that whole no more RINO's thing with conservatives?
Maybe the question is what is a RINO? Perhaps Trump is getting a pass because he's not tied to BushII's spending and wars, nor is he part of the Congress that accepted the facts that there was a democrat potus and dems controlled both houses for two years and the senate for 6.

Trump is NotBush. That's it. That's all that matters to the people from the shallow end of the gene pool who have been attracted in large numbers to the GOP.

Trump is more left leaning then most democrats on many issues.. LOOOL.

The Republican Establishment has fucked over the Conservative base for the last time, that's why we're backing Trump. He's not perfect, but he's not an Establishment Fucktoy like Bush, Boehner and McConnell.
Actually, the basic Republican backs Trump because of his hatred and anger toward non-whites. That's all it takes to energize "the base" of Republican voters.

Actually, the basic Republican backs Trump because of his hatred and anger toward non-whites. That's all it takes to energize "the base" of Republican voters.

That's so perfectly moronic you must be a Democrat

Forum List

Back