Electronic vehicles hacking threat

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Danger of automotive hacking and how to stop it. New market in cyber security field.

Danger of automotive hacking and how to stop it. New market in cyber security field.

You represent it as only EVs. Newsflash: It also includes all modern Gas Vehicles as well. Can you attempt to be even more dishonest in the future?

You represent it as only EVs. Newsflash: It also includes all modern Gas Vehicles as well. Can you attempt to be even more dishonest in the future?
Can you learn to read in future? Yes as anyone knows if your vehicle has Wifi connection it can be hacked. Your infotainment system was programmed with Python a language any hacker would know.

Electronic vehicles?

No, but maybe electronic hacking?

Mine only has a key for emergency use.

LOL my car doesn't even have an effing key.
Ya, my primary vehicle has no key just that stupid fob. Going down the road last summer listening to Beatles channel on satellite radio and receiving a systems update all of sudden no music just update. Not a comfortable feeling. I am sure a hacker could cause all sorts of mischief with that.

Can you learn to read in future? Yes as anyone knows if your vehicle has Wifi connection it can be hacked. Your infotainment system was programmed with Python a language any hacker would know.

Your news heading says you didn't figure on being caught in your "Partial" Lie so quickly.

Electronic vehicles hacking threat​

I meant to say electronic hacking of vehicles

No you didn't. You said exactly what you wanted to say. You just didn't think we were smart enough to notice it. The next question comes up, just how stupid are you? And can we bottle it and sell it to our enemies.

No you didn't. You said exactly what you wanted to say. You just didn't think we were smart enough to notice it. The next question comes up, just how stupid are you? And can we bottle it and sell it to our enemies.
If you ever learn to read tell me moron. i am done with you for now.

Ya, my primary vehicle has no key just that stupid fob. Going down the road last summer listening to Beatles channel on satellite radio and receiving a systems update all of sudden no music just update. Not a comfortable feeling. I am sure a hacker could cause all sorts of mischief with that.

If you fob goes dead or gets badly damaged, it will still work to start the car if you hold its carcus up close to the button. Just an FYI I had to figure out on my own since my car also came with NO FREAKING MANUAL in the glovebox. It is a pdf in a thumb drive on my stupid fob.

Forum List

Back