Election Truth You Will Never Hear From The Left:

President NEVER EVER faced anything like the open disrespect, hatred, etc President Trump has had to endure so far. Any snowflake who says differently is a liar.
He set the example:
Mexicans are rapists qnd criminals.
Lying Ted.
Nasty woman.
Little Mario.
Low energy Bush.
Shithole countries.
Attack a veteran.
He is a lowlife and deserves 0 respect....my 10 year old told me why some people like him, he acts mean. Politicaaside, he is a jerk.,

Speaking of which...we are still stuck with Lying Ted Cruz aren't we?

President NEVER EVER faced anything like the open disrespect, hatred, etc President Trump has had to endure so far. Any snowflake who says differently is a liar.
He set the example:
Mexicans are rapists qnd criminals.
Lying Ted.
Nasty woman.
Little Mario.
Low energy Bush.
Shithole countries.
Attack a veteran.
He is a lowlife and deserves 0 respect....my 10 year old told me why some people like him, he acts mean. Politicaaside, he is a jerk.,
Need a tissue, snowflake? You teach your kid its ok to lie / hate / attack someone if they do it to you 1st? Great parenting skills.....

Still does not take away from the FACTS the Left will never admit about this election:

BILL CLINTON:
- 52 HOUSE SEATS
- 8 SENATE SEATS

BARAK OBAMA:
- 63 HOUSE SEATS
- 6 SENATE SEATS

.....FAR WORSE THAN PRESIDENT TRUMP'S 1ST MID-TERM ELECTION...

Trump is only the 3rd President in the last 100 years to GAIN seats during a Mid-Term Election. History will note that Obama and Bill are NOT on that short list.

Democrats are trying to claim their taking back the House is somehow 'historic'...

Historically the party not in power DOES retake control during mid-term elections. The fact that the Democrats took back the House is NOT histroric or a 'shock' - they were expected to.

The 'Blue Wave' also turned into a 'ripple'.

They won the House, and as the House is turned into 'an unsupervised kindergarten class' by Democrats throwing tantrums, seeking to exact revenge on the President for Hillary's loss, the balance of real power will shift to the Senate where the President can continue filling nudge positions.

How many nudges will they fill?

After the / 1 election in 2016 Democrats lost their minds - crying, rioting, blocking traffic in the streets, lack of civility, violence, conspiracies, investigations, crimes, open calls for obstruction and resistance, etc...

The Republicans lost control of the House last night....nothing. They actually accepted the results of the election and have already moved on.

'Nuff said.

This is what you call "moving on"? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

you are funny, funny little sheep!

The real reason the House flipped was because of the great number of Republican incumbents that retired. Usually incumbents get reelected.

Democrats are trying to claim their taking back the House is somehow 'historic'...

Historically the party not in power DOES retake control during mid-term elections. The fact that the Democrats took back the House is NOT histroric or a 'shock' - they were expected to.

The 'Blue Wave' also turned into a 'ripple'.

They won the House, and as the House is turned into 'an unsupervised kindergarten class' by Democrats throwing tantrums, seeking to exact revenge on the President for Hillary's loss, the balance of real power will shift to the Senate where the President can continue filling nudge positions.
I can't believe you have the gall to complain about this after your behavior for 8 years under Obama.
What if you disagreed with Obama, you were a racist. I mean a rodeo clown wore an Obama mask and got banned for life. Even though he wore masks of previous presidents. Obama was a pussy.

Trump is only the 3rd President in the last 100 years to GAIN seats during a Mid-Term Election. History will note that Obama and Bill are NOT on that short list.

wrong once again, only 2 presidents have gained seats in both the house and the senate during a midterm.

5 others have gained senators during the first mid-term.

Forum List

Back