Election prediction.

Unless something happens soon Biden and Trump will face off in November.
My guess is that as bad as Biden is he will be seen as the lesser of two evils.

90% of Americans already view xiden as incompetent. The MSM has a tall hill to climb. After all they'll be conducting 99% of his campaign, just like 2020. I'll bet money xiden will never set foot on a debate stage.

Unless something happens soon Biden and Trump will face off in November.
My guess is that as bad as Biden is he will be seen as the lesser of two evils.
The polls clearly show that Trump is "the lesser of two evils". Polls also dont show voter enthusiasm. Trump voters are amped up and ready to vote. No one is amped up for Biden. He is bleeding support in virtually every voter demographic. No one has confidence in Biden anymore. No one.

90% of Americans already view xiden as incompetent. The MSM has a tall hill to climb. After all they'll be conducting 99% of his campaign, just like 2020. I'll bet money xiden will never set foot on a debate stage.

...and once Biden announces that he is refusing to debate, how do you think the voters are going to view it? How do you suppose his poll numbers will look when he shows that he is too weak to even do a single debate? Joe is in deep shit this election.

The OP is right. Biden is, once again, the lesser of two evils.

Republicans brought this on themselves.
Brought what on ourselves? Trump is poised to wipe the floor with Joe. This election is going to be very embarrassing for your party. It'll be an epic rebuke of all your shit policies.

Brought what on ourselves? Trump is poised to wipe the floor with Joe. This election is going to be very embarrassing for your party. It'll be an epic rebuke of all your shit policies.
What policies?

Says the guy who was at a Trump rally yesterday. What was Trump ranting about? I literally heard him say “tricky Nicky dicky”

What policies?
Defund the police. Let violent criminals go free with no bail. Flood the country with illegals. Shut down energy production in our nation and then force us to buy it from our enemies at a higher price. Print trillions then blow money on a bunch of stupid shit. Identity politics, DEI, BLM, etc. Men in women's sports. Forced COVID lockdowns. Forced masks. Tried to force vaccines. Suppressing the freedom of speech to talk about any of it online.

No one wants any of your horseshit anymore. We tried it and it fucking sucked. You guys broke EVERYTHING!!!

Defund the police. Let violent criminals go free with no bail. Flood the country with illegals. Shut down energy production in our nation and then force us to buy it from our enemies at a higher price. Print trillions then blow money on a bunch of stupid shit. Identity politics, DEI, BLM, etc. Men in women's sports. Forced COVID lockdowns. Forced masks.

No one wants any of your horseshit anymore. We tried it and it fucking sucked. You guys broke EVERYTHING!!!
LoL!

So when Biden wins, that will shut your ignorant ass up once and for all, right?

LoL!

So when Biden wins, that will shut your ignorant ass up once and for all, right?
Where does this ^ confidence for Biden come from? Are you seeing any signs that he is going to pull off a win? He looks pretty fucked to me. :dunno:

Forum List

Back