Election Issues

Oct 18, 2008
Bowling Green Ohio
The 'FINE" Mccain claims Obama will give small businesses for not going with his plan is just plan false...it is in his health plan on his website that states small businesses will be exempted......another delusion of McCains.

The Bill Ayers thing is old news and proven know one wants to hear about or even cares about it, Acorn......McCain and many other republicans including Mitt Romney and governor Arnold support acorn and McCain was a keynote speaker at a 2006 acorn event.

McCain white house transition cheif lobbied for Saddam Hussien if we want to talk about "Paling around" with terrorists.....On the congressman Lewis thing...boo friggin who...."that hurt my feelings deeply" cry me a river mcCain you are running for president of the U.S.A. not the town dogcatcher, running a fear and smear campaign of false claims and saying outrageous things about Obama igniting the fringe of your base...what the HELL did you think would happen?? McCain did show a stronger fight last night but too little too late, even REPUBLICAN stratigest Torrie Clarke said McCain FAILED to get the gamechanger he needed.

The 'FINE" Mccain claims Obama will give small businesses for not going with his plan is just plan false...it is in his health plan on his website that states small businesses will be exempted......another delusion of McCains.

The Bill Ayers thing is old news and proven know one wants to hear about or even cares about it, Acorn......McCain and many other republicans including Mitt Romney and governor Arnold support acorn and McCain was a keynote speaker at a 2006 acorn event.

McCain white house transition cheif lobbied for Saddam Hussien if we want to talk about "Paling around" with terrorists.....On the congressman Lewis thing...boo friggin who...."that hurt my feelings deeply" cry me a river mcCain you are running for president of the U.S.A. not the town dogcatcher, running a fear and smear campaign of false claims and saying outrageous things about Obama igniting the fringe of your base...what the HELL did you think would happen?? McCain did show a stronger fight last night but too little too late, even REPUBLICAN stratigest Torrie Clarke said McCain FAILED to get the gamechanger he needed.

This is whats really bugs me about Mccain and Palin, they only tell the truth about 10% of the time, they know what the plan is but they also know the nation is full of idiots like the woman at the Mccain rally that called Obama a "Arab", and they wont do the research to find out the truth. I'm starting to think our economic problems and jobs moving are due to the fact we have a large population of born idiots in this Nation.

This is whats really bugs me about Mccain and Palin, they only tell the truth about 10% of the time, they know what the plan is but they also know the nation is full of idiots like the woman at the Mccain rally that called Obama a "Arab", and they wont do the research to find out the truth. I'm starting to think our economic problems and jobs moving are due to the fact we have a large population of born idiots in this Nation.

Is McCain lying when he says Obama will have the IRS send a check (which you will help pay for) to the 40% of tax filers who do not pay one penny in taxes?

Or is Obama lying when he says he will give 95% of tax filers a "tax cut" when 40% don't pay any tax?

Is McCain lying when he says Obama will have the IRS send a check (which you will help pay for) to the 40% of tax filers who do not pay one penny in taxes?

Or is Obama lying when he says he will give 95% of tax filers a "tax cut" when 40% don't pay any tax?

Look, 3rd party studies have been done, check factcheck.org and read about it, he is off, buts its on the numbers, taxes will decrease for about 85% of "WORKING AMERICANS", this is important because the workforce are the people paying taxes not the old folks so no, it wont work if you dont pay taxes but I think Obama thought people were smart enough to figure that out on their own, I guess not, So to answer your question about is he lying, Well maybe if you take it literally but cutting taxes for 85% of Americans is a pretty good thing so I would say its a white lie.

Forum List

Back