Election Integrity Complaint Filed

We just want people held responsible for all the illegal actions taken during the election and we want to make sure the it never happens again.

I know you are against election integrity.
Nah you just want to cry and whine because your guy lost.

Would you like a tissue?

Thanks Mike, keep fighting the good fight.

---Mike Lindell made good on his promise that an election integrity lawsuit would be filed in the Supreme Court by Thanksgiving. In ‘Help Save Our Country, Please Share Everywhere,’ Lindell announced a Livestream event with “96 hours of thanks, hope, and information” to go along with the filing entered on Tuesday, Nov. 23rd. “[We’re] taking apart the biggest crime in history,” Lindell said.---

OOPS!

Fake News!

From your link..

EDITORS NOTE: When originally published, we reported that Mike Lindell had filed his lawsuit. After further investigation, we were incorrect. We have updated this story to reflect the proper information. We sincerely regret this error.

We just want voter ID, and the voting laws observed. Why is that so hard to understand and why are you opposed to it?
Regardless of what’s done, you guys are going to cry that your guy lost.

And I’m fine with that. Cry your little eyes out. It’s not going to change the outcome.

“EDITORS NOTE: When originally published, we reported that Mike Lindell had filed his lawsuit. After further investigation, we were incorrect. We have updated this story to reflect the proper information. We sincerely regret this error.”

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Regardless of what’s done, you guys are going to cry that your guy lost.

And I’m fine with that. Cry your little eyes out. It’s not going to change the outcome.
Why are you against Election Integrity? No one is trying to change the outcome of an illegitimate election.

You Selected The Senile EmperorShitzHizPantz, and now you can live with him.

Why are you against election integrity?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back