Election Fraud Cases-a Sample

Thanks for bringing up the source that documents just how infrequent voter fraud actually is.

From your source:

1634265343016.png

Some may look at this and say, "Wow, the blob got his ass kicked by like 9M votes...1,332 isn't close to overturning any single state election much less the entire election."

Some would be wrong.

Not about the blob getting his mara-lard-ass kicked so thoroughly....

No...what they would be wrong about is that the number above==1,332 instances of fraud==date back a little ways...

How far back? Lets find out.
1634265566536.png

1634265634233.png

1634265711624.png
1634265758226.png

You see how this is going; it happens very infrequently But lets skip ahead to 2020...this should be fun:

1634265931193.png

Not exactly enough to call Bekins yet is it? LOL

Question: going through the list, I'm hard pressed to find exactly what number of cases involved where the fraudsters actually succeeded in getting the phony votes counted?

Lots of voters now realize that judges are not always honest or reliable and they play politics.
I realized that after reading the Dover case. There was another crooked judge in the case of General Flynn-he refused to heed the advice of the Justice Dept. I myself was sued for a small amount and the judge refused to even look at my evidence. The person who sued me lied under oath and I lost anyway.

Lots of voters now realize that judges are not always honest or reliable and they play politics.
I realized that after reading the Dover case. There was another crooked judge in the case of General Flynn-he refused to heed the advice of the Justice Dept. I myself was sued for a small amount and the judge refused to even look at my evidence. The person who sued me lied under oath and I lost anyway.
and?

Do Democrats really think Blacks and Srs. are too stupid to get IDs and too helpless to go to the polls? They know that's really bullshit but it's the best excuse they have to push fraudulent mail in voting. Without voter fraud and this younger generation of dipshits, Democrats would never win.

TheDefiantOne said:
Question: going through the list, I'm hard pressed to find exactly what number of cases involved where the fraudsters actually succeeded in getting the phony votes counted?

You would have to contact the authorities there and ask them.
Hmmm, so the local authorities won't say as to why one can't find the cases the confirm this article's assertion, yet no public disclaimer or validation. Somehow, I seriously doubt they'll take my phone call.

Really, ? Well check this out:

Forum List

Back