Eight years later, Bill Clinton is causing headaches for his wife again!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Washington Post via MSN ^ | 2/15/16 | Abby D. Phillip
**SNIP** In his post-White House years, Clinton has become a coveted Democratic surrogate. But when it comes to his wife's campaigns, something else can happen: He seems to lose it. It was true in this crucial nominating state in 2008, where Hillary Clinton lost badly to Barack Obama. And it's been true this month, when the former president has reemerged as a potent but unpredictable advocate who sometimes helps his wife's cause - and sometimes doesn't. For a moment here in Florence over the weekend, it seemed that this crowd of more than 650 would get a glimpse of the...

S2RHI5K.jpg

He is emaciated and scary looking like he has been hanging around death's door for a while.

He really is becoming just a shell of himself. He is aging quickly.

I kinda feel bad for him. He looks awful. That energy sucking vampire he lives with probably.

Well, I just took a closer look. His finger and knuckles have been photoshopped. So is his lip and nose, some sections of his face.

Well, I just took a closer look. His finger and knuckles have been photoshopped. So is his lip and nose, some sections of his face.

so he is a healthy man then? what are you saying

Bill-Clinton-Cosby.jpg

chl-clinton.jpg
article-1300345-0AAFDD1C000005DC-399_233x325.jpg

Tale of two Bills and the prices they need to pay

Forum List

Back