Eight white house aides booted after failing security screen.

That the one mentioned is going over to Treasury? That doesn't sound reassuring.
I know presumably they know that one and.she.just got caught in the net...has a pot smoking arrest or.someone hing.

Why "booted" though? Why not properly charged with felonious wiretapping? :dunno:
Because they weren't caught wiretapping. They just failed a screenijg.

I think they are rattling.cages and cracking down. There wil be arrests ultimately. I think Trump.is committed to finding and.prosecuting the traitors in our govt.

>>>prosecuting the traitors in our govt.

You mean they'll finally prosecute
Schumer , Pelosi and that ranting lady that nobody can remember her name?

That the one mentioned is going over to Treasury? That doesn't sound reassuring.
I know presumably they know that one and.she.just got caught in the net...has a pot smoking arrest or.someone hing.

They didn't catch anyone leaking anything. These staffers couldn't pass the security clearance.

KG is so dumb she didn't even read her own link.

The spotlight has finally been put on the low-life leakers! They will be caught! - Trump tweet.

scumbags are going down.
Ahemmmm...
the whitehouse aides that were fired because of not getting security clearance were HIRED by the Trump Administration.

oh, and in most of the alleged leakers in the FBI investigation of Hillary, were actually Senators and staffers that were privileged to updates on it...

when Comey updated the house committee on the clinton server 10 days out from the election, it was not director comey who RAN like the dickens to every media outlet out there....it was the congressmen on the committee and their staffers...

the intelligence community could be getting a bad rap

Why "booted" though? Why not properly charged with felonious wiretapping? :dunno:
Felony wiretapping? Where did you get that from?
The wire tapping perhaps?
The tapping of Russian diplomats? How is that a felony?
We're you out of of the country the past week?
Apparently, care to explain. Links help
The big news of the week were leaked transcripts from wire taps......you really missed a good one where Obama era bureaucrats went seditious......

Felony wiretapping? Where did you get that from?
The big news of the week were leaked transcripts from wire taps......you really missed a good one where Obama era bureaucrats went seditious......
The transcripts got leaked? Please send a link, I'd love to read them.

I did hear about the wire taps but they were listening to Russian diplomats which I don't believe is a felony. If you heard otherwise please send a link about that too

The transcripts got leaked? Please send a link, I'd love to read them.

I did hear about the wire taps but they were listening to Russian diplomats which I don't believe is a felony. If you heard otherwise please send a link about that too
Oh yes, they were leaked internally......it was big news.....America wants to know what Obamaa knew and when Obama knew it....you really need to get off the plantation and pay attention.....

Forum List

Back