Eight Predictions For Year Two Of The Trump Presidency

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Most of these make a lot of sense but the final one I strongly disagree with. There is no way the DemocRATs can gain control of the House unless GOP candidates are so stupid they give it away.

1. Anthony Kennedy will retire after this Supreme Court term.

2. Not a single additional mile of new border fencing with Mexico will be built. (This is already not correct as new fencing is being built at this very moment.)

3. The most ambitious legislation conservatives could possibly get is a modest welfare reform.

4. The Mueller probe will unravel of its own accord. (Agree)

5. The U.S. will shoot down a North Korea ICBM. (Very likely)

6. Trump will kill the Iran nuclear deal.

7. Jeff Sessions will resign or be fired. (I think he'll resign)

8. Republicans will keep their Senate majority but lose their House majority. (I think the GOP will gain seats in both houses)

Story w/explanations @ HAMMER: Eight Predictions For Year Two Of The Trump Presidency

Most of these make a lot of sense but the final one I strongly disagree with. There is no way the DemocRATs can gain control of the House unless GOP candidates are so stupid they give it away.

2. Not a single additional mile of new border fencing with Mexico will be built. (This is already not correct as new fencing is being built at this very moment.)

3. The most ambitious legislation conservatives could possibly get is a modest welfare reform.

8. Republicans will keep their Senate majority but lose their House majority. (I think the GOP will gain seats in both houses)

Story w/explanations @ HAMMER: Eight Predictions For Year Two Of The Trump Presidency
9. The media, along with regressive liberals will continue to lie and hate America, begging for its demise at the hands of allowed in invaders.

Construction on more of the wall will commence in six months.

An infrastructure bill will pass 2 months before election

Mueller probe has life of its own. If the dossier story holds then investigation is a fraud, but the justice dept has not shown much backbone.

Agree on likely shoot down of icbm

Maybe on the nuke deal, but I think trump is wondering whether the deal helps him in the eyes of Iranian people, like we gave you all this money and the mullah are stealing it from the people. Domestic upheaval in Iran might just be best strategy and the least costly one for us.

No Jeff sessions will stay because congressional hearings on new ag would be too messy. He will switch into higher gear.

If DACA and infrastructure get passed and economy keeps going through roof, gop will keep majorities in both houses

Here's to hoping for #7 :beer:

9. The media, along with regressive liberals will continue to lie and hate America, begging for its demise at the hands of allowed in invaders.
And you will continue to be a good little delusional trumpbot and defend everything the moron-in-chief says and does regardless of how idiotic it is.

And you will continue to be a good little delusional trumpbot and defend everything the moron-in-chief says and does regardless of how idiotic it is.
Thank you for confirming number 9.

we probably gain seats in the Senate and lose some in the House

but we won't lose the majority

Forum List

Back