EIA-Petroleum Data,Reports.Analysis,Surveys

archangel said:
Everything you would want or need to know about petroleum spot,daily and forecasts as to cost to the consumer can be found by clicking on various links within this site...

www.eia.doe.gov/oil_gas/petroleum/info_glance/petroleum.html

Thanks alot for that, now do you know how many hours it's going to take me to sort through this wealth of information. If my wife leaves me it's your fault.

Seriously, thanks for posting this.

TheButlerDidIt said:
Thanks alot for that, now do you know how many hours it's going to take me to sort through this wealth of information. If my wife leaves me it's your fault.

Seriously, thanks for posting this.

However it is a little disheartening...I'm selling my boat cause GW just doesn't get it...we spend all our resources fighting the ME war on terror and get nothing back in return! Hell it's hard to enjoy a weekend of boating when the cost of fuel exceeds the cost of beer....alot of people will suffer from this rip-off! :piss2: the oil magnates!

archangel said:
However it is a little disheartening...I'm selling my boat cause GW just doesn't get it...we spend all our resources fighting the ME war on terror and get nothing back in return! Hell it's hard to enjoy a weekend of boating when the cost of fuel exceeds the cost of beer....alot of people will suffer from this rip-off! :piss2: the oil magnates!

That's why I learned to sail. I also tend to prefer a trip in a canoe to a day out on the lake.

Forum List

Back