eh... dear john

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
I may very well be skipping the very class to which I *just now* belong to, but so be it....

to behead john 'the baptist' says a lot more than scripture reveals for those of us that really 'love'

the problem for many is the fact that even if they hear and see, it isn't comfortable.... yes, surrounded by jewels and riches beyond measure, but because of a love toward the system already at work

I don't understand the things readily understood by what seems to be the majority here, however, that being said, there is a depth that perhaps the *I* could reach that those *here* do not.

Spiritual revelations are not comfortable and may prove to be more uncomfortable by history than 'the other'... yet it does not keep the 'me' from activation.

'Memories'. Warnings? Teachings? Stairs by which we should step? 'We' ultimately decide.

What was 'that' word? Apisto.....something or other? :confused: perhaps one should dumb it down for those of us less educated... google is not always the best thing to do, without question.

• Banned
Obviously, then.

Better said....

'we have a ways to go yet...'

Or do we.

decapitate then the things which infect/inflict our natural citizens. don't make it an issue of 'the world' that we have 'welfare'.

Forum List

Back