Egypt's journalists syndicate to demonstrate in condemnation of Charlie Hebdo attack

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It's too bad that all the journalist groups in the world can't rally at approximately the same time.

Egypt's journalists syndicate to demonstrate in condemnation of Charlie Hebdo attack

A rally is set to take place on Sunday in Cairo in front of the syndicate's headquarters

Ahram Online , Friday 9 Jan 2015

2015-635564230496916787-691.jpg

File photo: Egyptian journalists shout slogans during a protest at the journalists syndicate in Cairo, Egypt, Friday, April 4, 2014. (Photo: AP)

line_re.jpg

line_re.jpg

Egypt's journalist syndicate has called on its members to hold a rally on Sunday in front of its headquarters in downtown Cairo to condemn the terrorist attack on the Charlie Hebdo office in Paris.

At least 12 people, mostly journalists, were killed in Paris on Wednesday when gunmen opened fire inside the office.

General secretary of the syndicate, Karem Mahmoud, told Al-Ahram’s Arabic news website that the rally will start at 2pm local time with the aim of "defending the honour of the word and freedom of expression."

Continue reading at:

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/119888/Egypt/Politics-/Egypts-journ

This is great to see. I agree the world should unite and rally condemning terrorism.

It's too bad that all the journalist groups in the world can't rally at approximately the same time.

A rally is set to take place on Sunday in Cairo in front of the syndicate's headquarters

File photo: Egyptian journalists shout slogans during a protest at the journalists syndicate in Cairo, Egypt, Friday, April 4, 2014. (Photo: AP)

line_re.jpg

line_re.jpg

Egypt's journalist syndicate has called on its members to hold a rally on Sunday in front of its headquarters in downtown Cairo to condemn the terrorist attack on the Charlie Hebdo office in Paris.

At least 12 people, mostly journalists, were killed in Paris on Wednesday when gunmen opened fire inside the office.

General secretary of the syndicate, Karem Mahmoud, told Al-Ahram’s Arabic news website that the rally will start at 2pm local time with the aim of "defending the honour of the word and freedom of expression."

Continue reading at:

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/119888/Egypt/Politics-/Egypts-journ
I hope they are all arrested. ...... :cool:

line_re.jpg

line_re.jpg

Continue reading at:

That is sick and mean spirited.

line_re.jpg

line_re.jpg

Continue reading at:

No, but if you keep this up, maybe DHS or FBI will arrest your filthy Moooooslem ISIS loving ass. :clap2:

kh50a214b4.jpg

I do not condone the violent attack on the magazine's employees.

But the magazine was against muslims and Islam.

No self respecting arab person should support such vile trash. ..... :cool:

line_re.jpg

line_re.jpg

Continue reading at:

No, but if you keep this up, maybe DHS or FBI will arrest your filthy Moooooslem ISIS loving ass. :clap2:

kh50a214b4.jpg
Sunni man is the poster boy foe the peaceful religion.

line_re.jpg

line_re.jpg

Continue reading at:

Fruits of Islam, what did you expect. The terrorists in France were all mentally ill psychos with a criminal history. That's why Sunni converted to Islam.

Arabs_gif.jpg

The magazine was an attack against muslims and Islam.

I agree no support but that does not mean killing people. Only savages do that. There are peaceful and effective ways to show they did not support the magazine.

So? You don't like it, don't read it, asshole. It attacked other religions as well.

Why is it only you Muslims that always slaughter those who criticize your filthy barbaric religion and it's terrorist prophet?

Still%20Get%20The%20Virgins_gif.jpg

line_re.jpg

line_re.jpg

Continue reading at:

kh50a214b4.jpg

They always target illiterate, ignorant, mentally ill assholes with criminal backgrounds as possible candidates for conversion to Islam.

Looks like Sunni was a perfect fit. :clap2:

The magazine had been warned several time to stop.

By continuing they put all of their employees at risk.

I hope the deceased workers families sue the magazine for big money. .... :cool:

No one asks you to support the damned magazine. No one said you had to. It should never have been an issue to begin with. Fer Fux's sakes, if cartoons are enough to send Muslim Terrorists into such a rage, G-d only knows what more hardcore stuff, like, stuff that really IS insulting, would do to them. You do realize that there is a difference between NOT supporting something and wiping out human life, right?

Really, is your religion so unbelievably sensitive and wobbly that some cartoons justify executions? Really?

I want to thank you in front of everyone at USMB. You know why I thank you?

I thank you because you remind me to be thankful that I did not suffer the misfortune of having to be born into Islam.

Thanks for reminding me of this. You just did me a nice mitzvah. Keep it up and I may even call you a Shabbat-goy one day. Who knows.

I hope the deceased workers families sue the magazine for big money. .... :cool:

What, you think that muslims have the right to warn and then kill if they don't get what they want?

What kind of fucked-up thinking is that?

If you really, truly think that, then you really are ripe for a Sanatorium. Really.

line_re.jpg

line_re.jpg

Continue reading at:

You have to remember, Alex, that Sunni Troll, is my personal stalker while he sits on the Porta Potty in some mental institution frustrated that he can't get out to commit Jihad like other good Muslim converts do. Be happy that he can't get out because so many of the converts become terrorists and commit atrocities.

line_re.jpg

line_re.jpg

Continue reading at:

kh50a214b4.jpg

They always target illiterate, ignorant, mentally ill assholes with criminal backgrounds as possible candidates for conversion to Islam.

Looks like Sunni was a perfect fit. :clap2:

Sunni Troll was certainly a perfect fit. From the number of alerts from him, I see my personal stalker is at it again. Only a mentally ill person such as he is would constantly be stalking like he does. In a way, I pity him because locked up in his room, he has nothing else to do.

So, just because Muslim animals were trying to intimate the magazine with physical harm, it should stop? Maybe that's the way things work in Islamic shitholes, but not democracies.

Hopefully, the next magazine will think twice before engaging in such reckless behavior and endangering the lives of its workers. ..... :cool:

The joke's on you. The next publication of Charlie Hebdo is coming out next week, and instead of the usual 60,000, they're publishing ONE MILLION.

Many thanks to Islamic savagery.

What, you think that muslims have the right to warn and then kill if they don't get what they want?

What kind of fucked-up thinking is that?

If you really, truly think that, then you really are ripe for a Sanatorium. Really.

Islamic thinking is fucked up thinking, to most normal and rational people.

Big problem with Westerners is they're trying to understand these psychotic animals from their own perspective. It doesn't work that way.

Forum List

Back