Egyptian Journalist Describes 'Absolute Prosperity' in Gaza

Alexa, your logic is very bad. And apparently you don't know how science works. Genetic testing of Kohen markers doesn't prove that anyone was 'indigenous' to the land. It doesn't give Arafat, an Egyptian, more 'right' to the land than the Sephardic Jews who lived in Jerusalem a hundred years before Zionism.

Genetic testing among Palestinians is not a land deed that states, "This person's family has been here for three thousand consecutive years."

not
at
all

My brother has the 'Kohen marker', but that does not mean that our family has resided in Jerusalem since Joshua.

Citizenpained I feel I need to make you aware that you seem to have a need to add a caveat whenever you are speaking to someone you disagree with. First it was believing every source is terrorist, then something else which I can't remember and now you have taken to criticising my logic - actually now your criticism seems to be that I read Haaretz and that you have found a wall in Scotland with an antisemetic painting on it and by that have found proof that all the people of Scotland are antisemetic. All just attempts to use SFA to demonise me rather than address what I say. Now God help us, you who has come on here and bad mouthed everyone whether they are polite to you or not, and who has shown yourself to be a racist anti-gentile person are now having the cheek to act the victim. Get real.

So to your present self aggrandisement. Despite having been married to a geneticist, I am not myself one, nor do I pretend to be. However I have heard Jews on internet forums giving as their right to take over Palestine their genetics claiming that that was proof that Israel was theirs.

Alongside this we get the claim that Palestinians do not belong there and this Jewish genetics is used as one of the proofs that the whole area belongs to Jews not the original inhabitants. I am simply using logic in respect to those two issues, that is

If Jews claim, as they do, that they have a right to Israel because it was their homeland three thousand years ago for a short while as shown by their genetics and Palestinians with reference to Jews have a closer genetic relationship to all the different Jews than the different Jewish groups do to each other, then Palestinians clearly are related to Jews being at the very centre as shown by what you called propaganda (that was the one I forgot) but what really was genetic research. On the basis of the claims Jews were were making before, using their argument, clearly Palestinians have the strongest relationship to Jewish heritage.

Now here is my logic on this. It seems to me that before people knew Palestinian's genetics was at the heart of 'Jewish genetics' the fact that according to them they had genetics which proved they 'came from to the area', proved the area belonged to them and not to the people who were living there. When it is discovered that by this reasoning, Palestinians are actually the one's with the biggest claim, what they previously claimed was proof of their rights is now said to be of no worth.

How hypocritical can people get?
It is one of the clearest examples I have seen of pro Israelis taking information to use against the Palestinians and then when it is proved that their argument proves the right of the Palestinians themselves, pulling back and saying it is worthless.

It shows deep lack of integrity.

Last edited:
Yup. One big fucking dino crater until the Elders of Zion filled it right up and built a Disneyland.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjEBQ_bE7uA&feature=related]‪Palestine Pre-1947‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGBoGKPZlQE&feature=related]‪Palestine before 1948‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

10 MILLION are facing FAMINE and STARVATION in East Africa. Somalia, Kenya, etc.

Rightsers have any FLOTILLA Planned?

-
-

10 MILLION are facing FAMINE and STARVATION in East Africa. Somalia, Kenya, etc.

Rightsers have any FLOTILLA Planned?

-
-

You plan on doing something about it?
Yes..

Reminding FAUX "Human Rightsers" (Lefists and anti-semites) that there ARE Starving People on the planet while No one is Starving in Gaza.
-
-

Forum List

Back