Egypt then and now

Its his Arab Spring because HE incited it with his lofty rhetoric and stood by while a dictator that we controlled was overthrown for what looks to be our enemy.

How did he allegedly incite it?

Obama campaigned in Egypt prior to his first term. He gave the people of Egypt false hope of what American intentions would be were he to be elected.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I think that you are being petty vague. What did Obama say that American intentions toward Egypt would be if he was elected?

Obama campaigned in Egypt prior to his first term. He gave the people of Egypt false hope of what American intentions would be were he to be elected.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I think that you are being petty vague. What did Obama say that American intentions toward Egypt would be if he was elected?

Watch his Cairo speech.

He had zero to do with Egyptian protests for reform, the Egyptian people decided how they demand reform in their own country, they make the decision. The country reforms itself together.

I would guess you're sorta stupid, but so would other people......:cool:

I'm guessing by your rep you have no idea what others think of me.

That made no sense, I could care less what people thought of you, either way, when it comes to Middle Eastern topics you are woooooooh......:D :cuckoo:

You have no idea what I do or don't know. You're a random poster on a forum. Just like I don't know shit about you...except how to get under your skin.

Idiot

That made no sense, I could care less what people thought of you, either way, when it comes to Middle Eastern topics you are woooooooh......:D :cuckoo:

You have no idea what I do or don't know. You're a random poster on a forum. Just like I don't know shit about you...except how to get under your skin.

Idiot

Hardly, princess.....:D

Nope, wasn't me. And yes I would guess that you are a racist. Anti American at the very least

should i be impressed by the size of your rep, or should i judge you on the content of your posts? because, so far, if people have rewarded you for ridiculous comments like stating that a former secretary of state is a racist, a large rep must be correlated with a high proportion of stupid allegations.

should i be impressed by the size of your rep, or should i judge you on the content of your posts? because, so far, if people have rewarded you for ridiculous comments like stating that a former secretary of state is a racist, a large rep must be correlated with a high proportion of stupid allegations.

He was claiming to know what others think of me. My rep obviously proves how stupid his comment was. If others thought like him my rep would be like his.

And I never claimed Powell was racist. Just shallow

Last edited:
iv8rk1.jpg

I honestly don't get the point of the OP with these stupid pictures.

The pics don't demonstrate anything Obama did. He is the most divisive president ever.

thats-the-joke.jpg

There's plenty of women who wear skirts and shirts in Egypt.

And they are all hiding in there homes from the never ending violence that is the result of Obama's Arab Spring

How is it his 'Arab spring'? Weren't those people fighting against a dictator so they can live in a democratic country?
A portion may have been, but now they are fighting against something worse in which they wouldn't have figured would have been the case as it is now.....And the beat goes on, and the beat goes on..

Forum List

Back