Edward Snowden: Osama Bin Laden Is “Alive And Well In The Bahamas”

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I will agree with Snowden, OBL didn't die in the SEAL raid. He did years earlier of kidney failure. But this is interesting, maybe this is why the American people were never shown any evidence that the government could not have created.

The NSA whistleblower claims to have documents proving that Bin Laden is still on the CIA’s bankroll and that he’s living a life of luxury in the Bahamas.

I will agree with Snowden, OBL didn't die in the SEAL raid. He did years earlier of kidney failure. But this is interesting, maybe this is why the American people were never shown any evidence that the government could not have created.

The NSA whistleblower claims to have documents proving that Bin Laden is still on the CIA’s bankroll and that he’s living a life of luxury in the Bahamas.

Is your theory based on a hunch, or do you have actual evidence?

Why was bin Laden summarily executed by the Seals? What was the pressing need to do that? The individual supposedly identified as bin Laden could easily have been wrapped up and carried back to the U.S. Instead he was killed and his body was buried at sea.

I have always been suspicious of the claim that the buried corpse was bin Laden. The story stinks and I believe Snowden.

Last edited:
The Bin Laden execution is perhaps the strangest of Military missions. The Seals managed to get the alleged body to a Navy ship and then they dumped it in the drink instead of bringing it to the U.S. for verification. Did Barry Hussein think the jihadists would like him if he ordered a muslem burial aboard a U.S. Navy ship for a monster who it was alleged planned the 9-11 attack? Nothing makes sense in this administration and Barry Hussein would have been laughed out of office years ago if it wasn't for the crooked liberal media who circled the wagons around his administration.

Snowden is no different from any progressive who hates america. No need to believe anything he says.

Is your theory based on a hunch, or do you have actual evidence?

Timeline: Osama Bin Laden Died on December 14, 2001 From Complications Due to Kidney Failure • /r/conspiracy

The Bin Laden execution is perhaps the strangest of Military missions. The Seals managed to get the alleged body to a Navy ship and then they dumped it in the drink instead of bringing it to the U.S. for verification. Did Barry Hussein think the jihadists would like him if he ordered a muslem burial aboard a U.S. Navy ship for a monster who it was alleged planned the 9-11 attack? Nothing makes sense in this administration and Barry Hussein would have been laughed out of office years ago if it wasn't for the crooked liberal media who circled the wagons around his administration.

Of course Obama was only honoring the tradition of the desert tribes of Islam with a burial at sea.

Snowden is no different from any progressive who hates america. No need to believe anything he says.

Yep, he is a traitor for sure, but that doesn't mean what he says isn't true. It sure seems like a strange story to come up with. Maybe he is bored.

Why was bin Laden summarily executed by the Seals? What was the pressing need to do that? The individual supposedly identified as bin Laden could easily have been wrapped up and carried back to the U.S. Instead he was killed and his body was buried at sea.

I have always been suspicious of the claim that the buried corpse was bin Laden. The story stinks and I believe Snowden.

SEALS follow orders. If they were told to bring him back alive then that is what they would have done.

Maybe Barry cut OBL a deal?

President Obama is taking him to Graceland tomorrow.

Surprise, surprise... No pics of the shooting or disposal of the body.
The documentary I saw showed the corpse with facial similarity to Osama bin Laden, but I should say the similarity was not close. It was a bearded face -- and that's all I can say about it.

Then I saw what we were told was that same corpse covered with a sheet and slid over the railing of a ship in typical sea-burial manner. For all I know the supposed corpse could have been a bundle of rags.

But I've always been suspicious of why bin Laden was deliberately killed when it would have been far more productive in the way of potential information to bring him back alive. There was no reason to kill him. And presuming that ship had a refrigerator there was no reason to dispose of the body at sea. Doing so was unnecessary disposal of evidence of an historically significant event.

I believe Snowden.

Last edited:

I have always been suspicious of the claim that the buried corpse was bin Laden. The story stinks and I believe Snowden.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Is this another conspiracy theories supplied by dalesmith?
Population of Caribbean is about 2.5 millions with 7,000 die hard conservative Muslims most or all originated from India and Indonesia leaving peacefully in these islands. These people will not tarnish or ruin their image let alone hide OBL. Bahamas will be the wrong place for OBL to hide. To say OBL is in Bahamas is nothing but pure fantasy.

so, if OBL works for the CIA and is paid by them 100k a month, does this mean G W Bush SET UP the 9/11 terrorist attack, with Bin Laden's help?

Forum List

Back