Ed Snowden, "THEY want to take control."

Snowden....LOL.
Yeah... I know how you feel... I'd have put Manning against a wall, your heroes paid for the freak to realize its true ambitions. Hillary once casually asked the question "why can't we just drone this guy (Snowden). THAT is what you support. You should do some reading about a guy named Robespierre...

Where does Snowden call home? I wonder what would happen if he stopped complaining about Russia's adversary and started talking about Putin.

Funny how the left love leakers in the intelligence services when they leak information about Trump but they want to kill Snowden whose leaks are completely apolitical and more about, his belief whether you believe him or agree or not, about the overreach of the intelligence surveillance state.

Where does Snowden call home? I wonder what would happen if he stopped complaining about Russia's adversary and started talking about Putin.
In that case, Putin would receive a birthday gift from Islamists from another country (Chechnya): the murder of Anna Politkovskaya.

Forum List

Back