Ed Schultz MSNBC

Discussion in 'Media' started by Rozman, Apr 12, 2011.

?

Ed Schultz

Poll closed Apr 26, 2011.
  1. Do you watch crazy Ed or listen to his radio show?

25.0%
  2. Do you not watch Ed or listen to his radio show?

75.0%
  1. Rozman

Rozman Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,501
    Please answer yes or no if you watch Ed on MSNBC or listen to his radio show.
    Feel free to add comments.
    He has a new studio on MSNBC and he looks like a crazy man tonight....

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 USMB Mod Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,198
    Nope. Dont pay attention to him for the most part.

3. FireFly

FireFly Bright F**ker

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +496
    I watch MSNBC when I need a good laugh. ED Schultz openly admitted live on his show that he carries water for Obama & the Democrats.

MSNBC & Ed Schultz are not news sources. They are propagandist who carry a lot of water for democrats.

TALK ABOUT A MEDIA OUTLET CAMPAIGNING FOR A PARTY CANDIDATE. I BET THESE SO CALLED NEWS CAST ARE NOT COUNTED AS CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS FROM GE OR NBC. IT IS ALSO A FACT THAT OBAMACRATS PAID GE/NBC TARP & STIMULUS FROM US TAX PAYERS TO TELL LIES & CAMPAIGN FOR THEM.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  4. Redtide

Redtide Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well now East Coast hs finally gotten what the West Coast has already been thru ! Here's our suggestions
    1. Starve the Greed--let's all file for TAX EXEMPT status.."No Money Honey pack the kids we are going to Martha's Vineyard !"
    2. Remove(cash out)all investments on Wallstreet, 401k's, Retirements, place into Credit Unions. Becuase we cant forget who is really behind all this GREED !
    3. Take new government motor cars park in front of our government motors (GM) and throw keys in general direction of office.
    4. Refuse to VOTE >>If no one get votes no one wins !!
    5. And to answer you question from you show tonight 12/01/2011 >06:00pm mst> YES<>GREED

5. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 USMB Mod Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,198
    What?

6. Redtide

Redtide Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a request, for you see i was once in Copper Mine Industry(Managment),and got to read alot of stats about Unions Versus non-Union status. Check and see if it still stands true! Of the total percentage of Union Members across the United States was 6%,and of that 6%....pause,,,,,,4 % was state and federal Union Members. What does that tell you East coast members and our public 99%'ers ?
    There is a Edict "The Right to Protect the Cadery of Company Personal" (ie stockholders)remove this Right written into law by those very polliticians<>lobbists ,,attached into LAW in the Reagan Admin..look under the traffice controllers>extra pig added in by our POLITICANS ,in very fine print at bottem of page.last minute filabuster..oink oink

7. Redtide

Redtide Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Republicans and Democrats have become identical twins attached at the hip ! Should we do sugery ? Or turn our attentions to Independents and the Tea party ? That is if the independents and Tea Party can avoid becoming attached tothe hips and lips of the Lobbists !!

Maybe politicians need to read COMMON SENSE.. by Thomas Panye

8. Redtide

Redtide Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    And finally My last input for the night,again directed to our fellow East Coast Closed shops..WE on the west coast already have lost our rights to bargain*except federal and state"..They took our retirements lowered our wages and changed our lives ! Here if you work less than 30 hours restraunts pay you 4.50 an hour then add what you should make in taxes and count that as wages..Congress did that so that school kids can work,,and theydont have to give health insurance.. They can hire contract work at 30% less wages and lay off, call it downsizing. but still keep the contract workers replacing the full time workers, at 11months and 28 days change the company who contract partime help start over again.Never re hiring the unemployed laid off personal.. So keep yelling we canthear you yet !

9. whitehall

whitehall Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,843
    A former sports reporter who had a political epiphany when he blamed republicans for his mother's Alzheimers. Will he make it on MSNBC? Who cares?

10. blastoff

blastoff Undocumented Reg. User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,432
    Eddie's radio show is delayed broadcast in this market beginning at 6pm. I generally listen 20-30 minutes a few times a week. For his MSNBC program I might total of an hours worth of viewing in a week.

All part of that keep your enemies closer thing.