Eastern Kentucky U gives out annual Vagina warrior awards

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-26_19-35-43.png

Eastern Kentucky U Gives Out Annual ‘Vagina Warrior Awards’
Eastern Kentucky University gave out “Vagina Warrior Awards” last week, honoring four women on campus for their feminist work.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't the break down of society getting interesting by the minute. We have all types of socities nutjobs who think what they are doing are just so normal, cool, and accepting.
As we keep telling you looney mother ......................... you are inviting the right for a g.d. child molesters to have rights to do that too yah morons.

I go to EKU, and I have to ask, why the fuck do you care? Are they hurting you? Maybe if you worried about shit that matters instead of stuff like this and the tons of conspiracy shit you post then you might be a contributing member to society. :rolleyes:

This is sick.

Third rail feminism has nearly destroyed any right a man has to his family and it is a hate group as much as the taliban.

Sorry but it needs to be said. What do they want??? Be given the job because they have a vagina. grrr.

I go to EKU, and I have to ask, why the fuck do you care? Are they hurting you? Maybe if you worried about shit that matters instead of stuff like this and the tons of conspiracy shit you post then you might be a contributing member to society. :rolleyes:
christians consider everything you do to be their business. your sex life is on the top of their list.

So what? Why are you so triggered by feminists at a university that have no power to do anything.

So how long have you had this anger problem?

• Banned
That's your problem

So how long have you had this anger problem?

What anger problem? I just think it is silly when people waste their time complaining about shit like this when there are so many more important issues at hand, and time is such a precious thing in life.

That's your problem

Actually no problem to it. Eastern Kentucky is a top 5 college in the country for Police Sciences, a top 25 school in the country for criminal justice, and a top 10 school in the country for getting an online criminal justice degree... despite women holding things back! :rolleyes:

So what? Why are you so triggered by feminists at a university that have no power to do anything.

I'm guessing if you weren't clueless to what's going on with feminist you wouldn't make the statement.

Let us know if you have a son, so when some idiot feminist teaches her daughter to say your son raped her cause he looked at her to long lets u know how that works out for you.

Also, if you knew how the radical feminist were teaching " MAN HATE" you might know wtf was going on in the real world.

:laugh:

Teaching that women get paid less which is total FKN BS.................
Teaching kids to HATE MEN, and men bending over like little bitches to a dominating female .. WTF is balance and being =. This bs is NOT equal.

I'm guessing if you weren't clueless to what's going on with feminist you wouldn't make the statement.

Let us know if you have a son, so when some idiot feminist teaches her daughter to say your son raped her cause he looked at her to long lets u know how that works out for you.

Also, if you knew how the radical feminist were teaching " MAN HATE" you might know wtf was going on in the real world.

Really?? Feminist teach women to yell rape all the time? Well I now see what your problem is... you don't understand what the fuck feminism is. :laugh:

That's your problem

Actually no problem to it. Eastern Kentucky is a top 5 college in the country for Police Sciences, a top 25 school in the country for criminal justice, and a top 10 school in the country for getting an online criminal justice degree... despite women holding things back! :rolleyes:

BFD when your granddaughter hates you because you are a MAN let us know how that works out for your bitchy ass.

Really?? Feminist teach women to yell rape all the time? Well I now see what your problem is... you don't understand what the fuck feminism is. :laugh:

only an indoctrinated ass hole like you can use that card.

Forum List

Back