Earth's magnetic north pole has officially moved

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Earth's magnetic North Pole has drifted so fast that authorities have had to officially redefine the location of the magnetic North Pole. The extreme wandering of the North Pole caused increasing concerns over navigation, especially in high latitudes.

Earth's Magnetic North Pole Has Officially Moved
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally they are saying it, first it moving was denied, the nit wasn't the left tries rewriting history they are working on science to. Staying on the fence with this one.

It happens periodically. It has certainly happened before.
Nah...has to be global warming. Ground all airplanes. Stop driving your cars. Butt muzzle all cows!

Put back the North Pole.
Yup, my money is on Global Climate Change, we have to do something fast, or else.....

Rumors are that because of Global Climate Change, the moon's orbit is starting to drift farther and farther from Earth. true story.....

Yup, my money is on Global Climate Change, we have to do something fast, or else.....

Rumors are that because of Global Climate Change, the moon's orbit is starting to drift farther and farther from Earth. true story.....
Yes. It's well known that any anomaly in the known universe can be attributed to anthropogenic global warming.

Kill your car...save the Polar bear.

Finally they are saying it, first it moving was denied, the nit wasn't the left tries rewriting history they are working on science to. Staying on the fence with this one.
Who has denied it? It's hardly something new.

north_dip_poles.png

Wandering of the Geomagnetic Poles | NCEI

Earth's magnetic North Pole has drifted so fast that authorities have had to officially redefine the location of the magnetic North Pole. The extreme wandering of the North Pole caused increasing concerns over navigation, especially in high latitudes.

Earth's Magnetic North Pole Has Officially Moved
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet we can stop it migrating if we build a wall. It might take kryptonite....

I wish the fucker would move to IsNtReal and see what those fuckers begged for in assistance to keep there shitty food alive.
I CAN SEE IT ALREADY ! gefilte---FROZEN BY THE HAND OF g-D. $429 per kilo

Forum List

Back