Earth will experience 15 days of darkness...

Nope, did a check.....Tilley is right, it is a hoax. Can I get a delete here??? :banghead:

So Jade Helm has gone into space. Does John Hagee know about this so he can get his blood red moons in order?

For two weeks the sale of sunglasses are really going to suffer, but flashlight sales will go through the roof.

I'm shocked at how many people here regularly fall for this kind of crap, even if it is just for a short time. If you have to go back and double check something like this before you know it's crap, you shouldn't be unsupervised.

I'm shocked at how many people here regularly fall for this kind of crap, even if it is just for a short time. If you have to go back and double check something like this before you know it's crap, you shouldn't be unsupervised.

A friend had posted it elsewhere and considering they are usually reliable and after skimming the story, I mistakenly shared it here. I had not seen it before and had thought it plausible, considering the numerous astrological/astronomical events that have & do actually happen. Since I was notified of my error, I had deleted the article and confessed my mistake. Apparently that wasn't enough

A friend had posted it elsewhere and considering they are usually reliable and after skimming the story, I mistakenly shared it here. I had not seen it before and had thought it plausible, considering the numerous astrological/astronomical events that have & do actually happen. Since I was notified of my error, I had deleted the article and confessed my mistake. Apparently that wasn't enough
Would've been cool to experience that though!

Forum List

Back