Earth to liberals

Pete I love your posts, but how is Trump not conservative?
His policies and appointments are very conservative. He may have been a democrat, but it was in the past.

That is the crux of the matter, he WAS a democrook, or at least there were enough sound bites and quotes to really turn me against him, distrust his motivations. All of his acts as PEOTUS have relieved my suspicions.

I'm still going to make fun of him. I still consider him to be the world's richest professional clown. That's not really a knock against him. Ever see an upper middle class professional clown?

So I believe you're correct that he has "evolved" on some issues, and that most of his picks are indeed good. I just don't want myself, or the rest of the resistance to get complacent again. We got complacent under Bush, look what happened.

Ok, fair enough, i think hes gonna be great but it sounds like you have a personal dislike. I really dont know how you can call him a clown. I love his outrageous statements to defend free speech and punch holes.in the wall of pc.

So you don't care about a enemy of our country fucking with our elections? Insane.

What country are you from?

Fudgepakistan?

image.png

Ok, fair enough, i think hes gonna be great but it sounds like you have a personal dislike. I really dont know how you can call him a clown. I love his outrageous statements to defend free speech and punch holes.in the wall of pc.

We all have different perspectives bro, and unlike the left we have values, principles, ethics and virtues, and we don't even agree on all of them among ourselves.

That's actually a good thing even though it leads those of us who oppose the commissars in waiting to argue among each other and hope the best ideas prevail.

I stand corrected about Trump over a lot. Crow is delicious this time of year.

We all have different perspectives bro, and unlike the left we have values, principles, ethics and virtues, and we don't even agree on all of them among ourselves.

That's actually a good thing even though it leads those of us who oppose the commissars in waiting to argue among each other and hope the best ideas prevail.

I stand corrected about Trump over a lot. Crow is delicious this time of year.

Its cool bro, alot of people were, I voted for Cruz in the primary.

My point wasnt an I told you so, it was to really find out about the opposition to him

I didnt take him seriously until after super Tuesday and I watched his rallies and looked at his policies, I was on board then and laughing as libtards just were apoplectic at him crushing their speech codes, he hit on them harder than a Miss America pageant!

I love it when you Obama dick.suckers wouldnt ever criticize him. Its too hilarious to see you post this.

Know what isn't funny though? Strawman. I never once showed support for Barack Obama.

Silly little sycophants with their silly little defense mechanisms. :laugh2:

The OP meant to say "Liberals and Republicans" right?? Wasn't Romney talking about Russia 4 years ago and Republicans pushing concern ever since?

Did Russia do something that dismissed the threats and rebuilt our relationship with them? If so, what happened? I missed it

The OP meant to say "Liberals and Republicans" right?? Wasn't Romney talking about Russia 4 years ago and Republicans pushing concern ever since?

Did Russia do something that dismissed the threats and rebuilt our relationship with them? If so, what happened? I missed it

It's all about protecting the position at all costs. Even if it means changing the narrative repeatedly.

Know why pointing out Trumps flip flops doesn't work? Because these people also flip flop, all the damn time.

His policies and appointments are very conservative. He may have been a democrat, but it was in the past.

That is the crux of the matter, he WAS a democrook, or at least there were enough sound bites and quotes to really turn me against him, distrust his motivations. All of his acts as PEOTUS have relieved my suspicions.

I'm still going to make fun of him. I still consider him to be the world's richest professional clown. That's not really a knock against him. Ever see an upper middle class professional clown?

So I believe you're correct that he has "evolved" on some issues, and that most of his picks are indeed good. I just don't want myself, or the rest of the resistance to get complacent again. We got complacent under Bush, look what happened.

So when he lied…you’re calling it an “outrageous statement”….or did you too see the phantom “thousands of muslims” in New Jersey celebrating when the towers were hit?

So when he lied…you’re calling it an “outrageous statement”….or did you too see the phantom “thousands of muslims” in New Jersey celebrating when the towers were hit?

No unfortunately stating the truth is outrageous in todays society of pc.
I was shocked at Joe brunt and truth full he was and got away with it. It is a great thing in this country and free speech that he could attack McCain, be truthful.about the Mexican govt because people.are fed up with bullshit.

Forum List

Back