Early Analysis of Data From Seized Frankfurt Database Shows Trump Won 410 EC Votes

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I know it sounds crazy, but that is what is being reported.

Around 10.11.2020, the US military seized the Dominion Server in Frankfurt am Main, which was instrumental in the US electoral fraud. Then you were able to recover the actual results of the election on the seized server. The image below shows the actual election result of 3.11.2020.
The 410 is the minimum number of voters that President Trump received on the night of November 3, 2020. Because the ballots that were thrown away were not covered by electronic voting systems. So it can only become more.
thegatewaypundit reported on the operation.
Key Facts from the Report (German translation of the report):
The CIA was completely excluded from the operation (due to illegal interference by the CCP).
The operation was carried out immediately after the dismissal of the Minister of Defense, Mr. Esper, as this person was also adversely affected.

1605491850279.png

Around 10.11.2020, the US military seized the Dominion Server in Frankfurt am Main, which was instrumental in the US electoral fraud. Then you were able to recover the actual results of the election on the seized server. The image below shows the actual election result of 3.11.2020.
The 410 is the minimum number of voters that President Trump received on the night of November 3, 2020. Because the ballots that were thrown away were not covered by electronic voting systems. So it can only become more.
The CIA was completely excluded from the operation (due to illegal interference by the CCP).
The operation was carried out immediately after the dismissal of the Minister of Defense, Mr. Esper, as this person was also adversely affected.

View attachment 416748
lol

That’s because it is crazy.

Too funny.

False reports claim election servers were seized in Germany
By JUDE JOFFE-BLOCK yesterday

CLAIM: The U.S. Army raided the Frankfurt office of the Spanish election software company Scytl to seize servers that had evidence of voting irregularities in the Nov. 3 U.S. election.
AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Both the Army and Scytl told The Associated Press the claim is not true. Furthermore, Scytl does not have offices or servers in Frankfurt, Germany.

MDK, laugh all you want, but the first thing I stated was that it sounds crazy.

You really are a fucking moron, and it is too bad I have to read your bullshit because some moron made you a moderator.

View attachment 416748

You buying results with Chinese captions on the drawings?? What's with you man? THis is FOREIGN exploitation of our plight... NO AGENCY COULD COME TO THAT CONCLUSION IN A MERE 48 hours AND DECIDE -- to make it public..

This is horseshit..

Let me end your agony here. 50 seconds of searching shows that GNews is the product of former ChiCom news agency that got raided and charged by the government.. The leaders fled to America where they formed Gnews.com.. They have a SINGLE GRIPE and that's to TOPPLE XI and China..

Every article they write is about doing that and protesting that Biden is a TOOL of the ChiComs.. Should have called it -- XI News... lol... For example, on the Hunter Biden scandal they could barely conceal their agenda.,.

We apologize if these photos have caused you any serious discomfort! But it is for the sake of justice that we, the New Federal State of China, have made these pictures public. Because the friends of the communist are our enemies.

We will not allow anyone to steal from the Chinese people!
We will not allow anyone to enslave the Chinese people!
We will not allow anyone to abuse our children!

These pictures show only the tip of the iceberg of what is important in the Chinese Communist Party’s Blue-Gold-Yellow (BGY) program. They take advantage of all those Western politicians, celebrities, and their families who are greedy for Chinese wealth, and threaten them by getting hold of and recording their sex and drug videos, forcing them to sell out their countries and people, and even their own national security in order to cooperate with the Chinese Communist Party’s world domination.

U.S. presidential candidate Joe Biden is 100% controlled by the Chinese Communist Party as one of the most successful political instances of the BGY program. He is also a target of the CCP’s 3F plan, which aims to “fall, fail, and fell,” to weaken, destroy and kill America!

I'd just walk away from this and preserve your dignity man.. but thx for putting this into Conspiracy forum on your own... :biggrin:

You buying results with Chinese captions on the drawings?? What's with you man? THis is FOREIGN exploitation of our plight... NO AGENCY COULD COME TO THAT CONCLUSION IN A MERE 48 hours AND DECIDE -- to make it public..
This is horseshit..
Gnews is a German site that often reports articles from Steve Bannon's media, which I dont recall, and he is teamed up with Chinese DISSIDENTS that report real news out of China.

It was originally an article from the Chinese dissident group and so the map has Chinese/Mandarin characters.

You might try actually reading things and giving it some thought before your premature ejaculation.

Let me end your agony here. 50 seconds of searching shows that GNews is the product of former ChiCom news agency that got raided and charged by the government.. The leaders fled to America where they formed Gnews.com.. They have a SINGLE GRIPE and that's to TOPPLE XI and China..

Every article they write is about doing that and protesting that Biden is a TOOL of the ChiComs.. Should have called it -- XI News... lol... For example, on the Hunter Biden scandal they could barely conceal their agenda.,.

We apologize if these photos have caused you any serious discomfort! But it is for the sake of justice that we, the New Federal State of China, have made these pictures public. Because the friends of the communist are our enemies.

We will not allow anyone to steal from the Chinese people!
We will not allow anyone to enslave the Chinese people!
We will not allow anyone to abuse our children!

These pictures show only the tip of the iceberg of what is important in the Chinese Communist Party’s Blue-Gold-Yellow (BGY) program. They take advantage of all those Western politicians, celebrities, and their families who are greedy for Chinese wealth, and threaten them by getting hold of and recording their sex and drug videos, forcing them to sell out their countries and people, and even their own national security in order to cooperate with the Chinese Communist Party’s world domination.

U.S. presidential candidate Joe Biden is 100% controlled by the Chinese Communist Party as one of the most successful political instances of the BGY program. He is also a target of the CCP’s 3F plan, which aims to “fall, fail, and fell,” to weaken, destroy and kill America!

I'd just walk away from this and preserve your dignity man.. but thx for putting this into Conspiracy forum on your own... :biggrin:

G News
"G News" redirects here. For the news aggregator by Google, see Google News.
G News is a website owned by Guo Media – a company associated with Guo – operating in collaboration with Steve Bannon, a former executive chairman of Breitbart News and former advisor to the Trump administration.[59][60] Guo Media paid Bannon $1 million in exchange for consulting services from August 2018 to August 2019,[61] and Bannon has an office in Guo Media's headquarters.[12] Both Guo and Bannon are regularly featured in G News videos that criticize the Chinese government.[60]
Guo and Bannon later co-founded GTV Media Group in 2020,[62] which operates the Chinese video website GTV.[63]
Controversy
Guo's media were noted for spreading misinformation during the COVID-19 pandemic. On January 25, 2020, G News claimed that the Chinese government was going to admit that the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) was accidentally leaked from a "P4 lab in Wuhan" that was associated with "covert biological weapon programs". Fact checker PolitiFact found no evidence to corroborate G News's claim, and determined it to be false, classifying it as misinformation related to the COVID-19 pandemic.[59][60]
According to Foreign Policy, G News network pushed false stories and conspiracy theories during and before the 2020 United States presidential election, including disseminating disinformation about Hunter Biden. Guo also has large following on twitter that shares the unverified stories immediately after the publication.[64]

This is all I am going to say on this. If you disagree, fine, I dont care.

But this whole site has gone to the libtard dogs, so I think I will use it for data storage to evade 'fact-checkers' on FB for a while, then transition off.

Actually it would not surprise me at all. I know a lot of Californians who are sick of the same ole shit being in office an they wonder how it keeps getting elected back in time and time again there. I did see that chart from New Jersey too and Trump was winning there just like every where else until that glitch hit.

False reports claim election servers were seized in Germany
By JUDE JOFFE-BLOCK yesterday

CLAIM: The U.S. Army raided the Frankfurt office of the Spanish election software company Scytl to seize servers that had evidence of voting irregularities in the Nov. 3 U.S. election.
AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Both the Army and Scytl told The Associated Press the claim is not true. Furthermore, Scytl does not have offices or servers in Frankfurt, Germany.
You do realize the AP has a vested interest in all this, right? If this were true their credibility is zero. Not saying it is true, but quashing any negative coverage is in their interest and diminishes whatever they claim in regards to the election.

Forum List

Back