Earliest school snow closing on record in Idaho

Well no, Al Gore did not say that, nor did anyone else that is monitoring the present warming. If you wish to set up idiotic strawmen, that tells us all that you have no arguement.

Loveland ski area opened up today, three weeks ahead of customary opening.

Loveland Ski Area :: Skiing Snowboarding Resort in Colorado :: Ski Snowboard Season Passes, Snow Report, Ski School

Yeah....Gullible warming. :rolleyes:

This has been marketing hype for Loveland & A-Basin ski areas for years now; who gets blessed with 7 days of consecutive -32 degree weather first so snow making can lay a wimpy trail down one slope so they can open one chair and one run before the other to "claim to be first open for the year".

With an El Nino in the Pacific...say nothing until after winter...way too many variables...look for many extreme swings in many different places this winter this year...if the El Nino stays strong...

I posted after reading only the first post...than I see what's been posted, man you neocons are brain washed bad...data means nothing and talking heads are never wrong:cuckoo:

I posted after reading only the first post...than I see what's been posted, man you neocons are brain washed bad...data means nothing and talking heads are never wrong:cuckoo:
Right. Anyone who doesnt believe in your religion is automatically a neocon. You are one narrow-minded individual.

Loveland Ski Area :: Skiing Snowboarding Resort in Colorado :: Ski Snowboard Season Passes, Snow Report, Ski School

This has been marketing hype for Loveland & A-Basin ski areas for years now; who gets blessed with 7 days of consecutive -32 degree weather first so snow making can lay a wimpy trail down one slope so they can open one chair and one run before the other to "claim to be first open for the year".

With an El Nino in the Pacific...say nothing until after winter...way too many variables...look for many extreme swings in many different places this winter this year...if the El Nino stays strong...
Yeah, I know...I live part time in Steamboat.

Nether place has been open anywhere near this early in my 21+ years of living out here.

Nether place has been open anywhere near this early in my 21+ years of living out here.
Even assuming that were true, how exactly does that make the WHOLE GLOBE cold???? :cuckoo:
get-file.php

only by 1 week...meh...then it all melts away in another week...

It has Repeatedly been 30 to 40 Degrees BELOW Average in Denver over the last Month...

Had it been 30 to 40 Above, the Climate Change Hysterians Formerly Known as Global Warming Monkeys would be algoring themselves in the Headlines...

:)

peace...

It has Repeatedly been 30 to 40 Degrees BELOW Average in Denver over the last Month...

Had it been 30 to 40 Above, the Climate Change Hysterians Formerly Known as Global Warming Monkeys would be algoring themselves in the Headlines...

:)

peace...

No, it has not been 30 or 40 degrees below the norm there, or anywhere else for that matter. Nor has it been that much higher anywhere else.

When you make claims such as this, link to a credible source, or it will simply be dismissed as the ravings of another ignoramous.

It isn't getting any warmer here, Bub.

Likewise, the last two seasons have had record or near-record snowfall.

For someone who claims to be a skier, you certainly seem out of the loop here.

so...

irrelevant for global mean temps...

clueless assumption...

Yup, Boston, snow on the Concords. And my Concords have been getting drenched with a rain coming in on a warm wind, 70 degrees. So......................

Yup, Boston, snow on the Concords. And my Concords have been getting drenched with a rain coming in on a warm wind, 70 degrees. So......................

Better stock up on heating funds as this ain't expected for long.

sun valley doesn't have a ski resort for nothing. And it might be the earliest snow day and but snow is common this time of year up there.

The point, of course, was not that it snowed even in early October in an area where early snows are not uncommon.

The point was that even by THEIR standards it was a LOT of snow.

And, as I noted before, there are more and more of these anomolies getting reported.

Some people see the many signs before their very eyes and pretend that there's nothing to see or even think about. We call these unthinking people "liberals."

Fuckin right wing nut, always making the argument thaqt we are entering another ice age!

lVery strange, we are entering an ice age, but melting glaciers are poisening lakes in the Swiss Alps.

Melting Alpine glaciers release toxins < European News | Expatica United Kingdom

Melting Alpine glaciers release toxins
-- Swiss researchers have found that Alpine glaciers melting due to climate change are releasing highly toxic pollutants that had been absorbed by the ice for decades.

They warned in a study abstract published in the journal Environmental Science and Technology that it could have a "dire environmental impact" on "pristine mountain areas" as global warming accelerates.

sun valley doesn't have a ski resort for nothing. And it might be the earliest snow day and but snow is common this time of year up there.

The point, of course, was not that it snowed even in early October in an area where early snows are not uncommon.

And, as I noted before, there are more and more of these anoloies getting reported.

Some people see the many signs before their very eyes and pretend that there's nothing to see or even think about. We call these unthinking people "liberals."
More might be "reported" only on Wing-Nut media even though fewer and fewer can be found GLOBALLY. Gee, there's an awful lot of RED and very little blue. :rofl:
get-file.php

No wonder I'm so cold. I live directly below a medium sized blue dot.

It's interesting to me that where there are the most temperature measuring stations, there are coolest temperatures.

And, as I noted before, there are more and more of these anoloies getting reported.

More might be "reported" only on Wing-Nut media even though fewer and fewer can be found GLOBALLY. Gee, there's an awful lot of RED and very little blue. :rofl:
get-file.php

It's interesting to me that where there are the most temperature measuring stations, there are coolest temperatures.

What a crock. Most of the worldwide temperature measurements are done by satellite now.

get-file.php

What a crock. Most of the worldwide temperature measurements are done by satellite now.

Double crock. Surface temps are still measured on the surface.

Data @ NASA GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis (GISTEMP)

The current analysis uses surface air temperatures measurements from the following data sets: the unadjusted data of the Global Historical Climatology Network (Peterson and Vose, 1997 and 1998), United States Historical Climatology Network (USHCN) data, and SCAR (Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research) data from Antarctic stations. The basic analysis method is described by Hansen et al. (1999), with several modifications described by Hansen et al. (2001) also included.

Forum List

Back