Eagles owner calls for gun safety legislation

I guess I am now an Eagles fan? If he were in Florida, I suppose destanis would take away some of his perks as a professional team.
Why would DeSantis do that? Is he a groomer too, like Mickey Mouse?

disneywoke.jpeg

Mr. Lurie...the billionaire has no relevant connection with the average 9-5 American, other than he is a fellow American.

America must learn to discern those who know, from those who provide an opinion.

On this, Mr. Lurie is no better than inquiring with your garbage man on the subject.

Actually, the garbage man may have more life experience.

I guess I am now an Eagles fan? If he were in Florida, I suppose destanis would take away some of his perks as a professional team.

Shame on him. What we should consider is resettling all those "Americans" who despise American rights and freedoms in the middle of the Sahara where they can Kumbaya all they want without bothering Americans who love their country and the American way of life.

Since when does the point of view of a sports promoter carry more weight that those of anyone else?

Mr. Lurie is entitled to his opinion that only rich elite like him deserve the right to self-defense.

But my opinion is just as valid.

The owner of the Eagles team Jeffery Lurie is a multi-Billionaire who lives in a high security gated community with armed guards and travels with concealed carry body guards.
But he thinks regular law abiding people should be disarmed and fend for themselves the best they can against violent criminals. ... :cuckoo:
...many of whom are NFL players.

desantis punishes anyone who disagrees with him. Sound familar?

Someone should tell the ultra-liberal Mr. Lurie that anyone wanting gun safety and gun training should join the NRA. That's what they do and Liberal pukes hate the NRA. :dunno:

Forum List

Back