Eagles Fans

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
How yall enjoying not having a DECENT QUARTERBACK!? Oh I dunno....like Tim Tebow!? stuck with that injury prone dunce Bradford. I am enjoying every bit of it....was really looking forward to Tebow in the Chip Kelly offense and Kelly blew it.

Tim Tebow threw for 400 yards this week.

Oh wait, no he didn't. He sucks. That's why he isn't in the NFL.

Paulie

500 points? Really?
I am watching the Eagles game....its SAD....the Eagles are fixing to to 0-2! Oh and as a steelers fan I remember when Tebow and the Broncos beat us in a playoff game Tebow is MORE than good enough to play in this game and personally I hope the Cowboys sign him since Romo is now hurt and they only have 1 backup who is now the starter.

I don't like the Eagles at all so watching them lose warms the cockles of my heart. It appears that the Cowboys lost Tony Romo for an extended period of time. Broken clavicle or some shit.

I am not an Eagles fan either but am a fan of Tebow who has MORE than what it takes to have half the starting jobs in the NFL right now.Pathetic he isn't with a team...

A very decent defense (good to see Sean Lee), a good secondary, and very good lines.

The Boyz are without Romo (shoulder), Murray (who had a difficult game for the Eagles today), and Bryant (maybe 12 weeks).

Let's see who the Boyz take as QB off the wire this week. Any suggestions?

Paulie

500 points? Really?
Just about every analyst worth their salt was predicting something like that so it's not like I just pulled a number out of my ass. They score over 400 last year so it really wasn't a reach.
Bradford is looking bad. His accuracy is off, which isn't normal for him, but the o-line is just awful. Our guards suck ass. Kelly letting Mathis go was his biggest blunder.

Idk what to say other than its only week 2. :dunno:

Paulie

500 points? Really?
Just about every analyst worth their salt was predicting something like that so it's not like I just pulled a number out of my ass. They score over 400 last year so it really wasn't a reach.
Bradford is looking bad. His accuracy is off, which isn't normal for him, but the o-line is just awful. Our guards suck ass. Kelly letting Mathis go was his biggest blunder.

Idk what to say other than its only week 2. :dunno:
The Boyz were bad, and the Eagles were far worse.

I am not an Eagles fan either but am a fan of Tebow who has MORE than what it takes to have half the starting jobs in the NFL right now.Pathetic he isn't with a team...

If Tebow is good enough to start, he would be starting.

How yall enjoying not having a DECENT QUARTERBACK!? Oh I dunno....like Tim Tebow!? stuck with that injury prone dunce Bradford. I am enjoying every bit of it....was really looking forward to Tebow in the Chip Kelly offense and Kelly blew it.
How you like them now? Nick foles

He certainly raised his stock for the offseason. That's for sure. I wonder if Cleveland will try and get him.

Foles will fail again where he goes. Tall faggot with no speed

The eagle Odious likes best is the Nazi Eagle.

Parteiadler_by_Ted_Canzenese-310x166.png

"Again" huh?

If winning the Super Bowl is "failure" --- what do you call what the Cowgirls do? :gay:

You mean like Dak Prescott had his best year his first year and then took a step backward last year?

He/They will never make it to the Superbowl. He's no Troy Aikman, Dez is no Michael Erving and Ezekiel Elliott is no Emmitt Smith.

Actually, that's a really good trio. Too bad they're always getting hurt and or just suck. Man it must be frustrating to have all the pieces but still suck. What's wrong??? LOL

David Carr embarrasses Dak Prescott in accuracy contest.

He certainly raised his stock for the offseason. That's for sure. I wonder if Cleveland will try and get him.

too bad John Gruden is off the table as a coach,I could see him and Gruden going together and turning the fortunes around of that team.the problem with cleveland is they never go after a good QB.You take Foles who is a late bloomer like vinne testeverde was,and get him a good coach,i see the fortunes of that team turning around.

You mean like Dak Prescott had his best year his first year and then took a step backward last year?

He/They will never make it to the Superbowl. He's no Troy Aikman, Dez is no Michael Erving and Ezekiel Elliott is no Emmitt Smith.

Actually, that's a really good trio. Too bad they're always getting hurt and or just suck. Man it must be frustrating to have all the pieces but still suck. What's wrong??? LOL

you cant go by one year. Prescott was obviously suffering from what many QB's go through in the NFL.the sophomore Jinx. Cam Newton went through it and he bounced back. lets wait till next year before we pass judgement on Prescott.

yeah and you ALSO said he would fail with the Eagles,that he would not take them to the superbowl. how is that crow tasting now? LOL

Forum List

Back