‘DWTS’ Viewer Meltdown: How Can Dems Win in 2020 ‘If We Can’t Even’ Vote Off Sean Spicer

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Viewers of Dancing with the Stars experienced a mass meltdown Monday night after former White House press secretary Sean Spicer lived to dance another week, forcing some to even question how Democrats will win in 2020 “if we can’t even get Sean Spicer off” the show.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

sailorseanspicer1-640x480.jpg

Gracefull sean, squashing liberal dreams.

He’s actually not a very graceful dancer. But that’s the point -— VOTERS WANT TO SEE HIM and keep voting for him. Is this phenomenon a reflection of Middle America?

LOVE WATCHING TWITTER ABNORMALS MELT!!!

my wife told me about this Spicer deal , its pretty funny .

Now they want to ban the popular vote. :777:

If it was one person, one vote, I'd be okay with it, but it's not. Spicer has figured out a way for people to vote for him 20 times each vote, and broadcast it on Breitbart.

Matter of fact, Trevor Noah did a pretty good job of describing it on one of his shows, and he even showed the video Spicer made telling people how to vote for him 20 votes per night.

Trevor Noah Exposes Sean Spicer’s ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Shenanigans

He’s not only turned this into a “culture war,” Noah added, “but he’s also basically resorted to election fraud.”

Noah then threw to a bizarre video Spicer posted urging viewers to text “SEAN” to a number up to 10 times to vote for him, and then to vote for him another 10 times at ABC.com—for a total of 20 votes per person.

On top of that, Spicer’s Dancing with the Stars run has received ’round-the-clock coverage on Trump mouthpiece Fox News, including too many Spicer TV hits to count. Oh, and President Trump even shouted out his former errand boy, tweeting, “Vote for good guy @SeanSpicer tonight on Dancing With The Stars. He has always been there for us!”

Now they want to ban the popular vote. :777:

If it was one person, one vote, I'd be okay with it, but it's not. Spicer has figured out a way for people to vote for him 20 times each vote, and broadcast it on Breitbart.

Matter of fact, Trevor Noah did a pretty good job of describing it on one of his shows, and he even showed the video Spicer made telling people how to vote for him 20 votes per night.

Trevor Noah Exposes Sean Spicer’s ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Shenanigans

He’s not only turned this into a “culture war,” Noah added, “but he’s also basically resorted to election fraud.”

Noah then threw to a bizarre video Spicer posted urging viewers to text “SEAN” to a number up to 10 times to vote for him, and then to vote for him another 10 times at ABC.com—for a total of 20 votes per person.

On top of that, Spicer’s Dancing with the Stars run has received ’round-the-clock coverage on Trump mouthpiece Fox News, including too many Spicer TV hits to count. Oh, and President Trump even shouted out his former errand boy, tweeting, “Vote for good guy @SeanSpicer tonight on Dancing With The Stars. He has always been there for us!”

Viewers of Dancing with the Stars experienced a mass meltdown Monday night after former White House press secretary Sean Spicer lived to dance another week, forcing some to even question how Democrats will win in 2020 “if we can’t even get Sean Spicer off” the show.

He’s actually not a very graceful dancer. But that’s the point -— VOTERS WANT TO SEE HIM and keep voting for him. Is this phenomenon a reflection of Middle America?

I am now going to start voting on the show...

I am now going to start voting on the show...

me too :)

Spicer got the moves like Jagger.
He got the moves like Jagger....

Forum List

Back