“During that time, if somebody had told Trump that aliens came down and stole Trump ballots … Trump would have believed it.”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
2020 was the most secure election ever, but because republican whites are inherently feeling nihilistic and hopeless, Trump tapped into that anger for his benefit. that's the definition of white moral decay

2020 was the most secure election ever, but because republican whites are inherently feeling nihilistic and hopeless, Trump tapped into that anger for his benefit. that's the definition of white moral decay

Doubtful that he would have believed space aliens, but I don't think he had to believe any of the claims. The only thing that mattered is whether he thought he could convince his followers to believe it.

Good to see the dishonest Trump supporter, bakedgay, starting yet another thread against Trump. And such a sophisticate thread OP. Aliens.
I worry about you, BackAgain. Yesterday you posted an entry seeking forgiveness for your righteous maligning of the leftist sludge currently infecting this place. This, coupled with the time you generously reached out to me when I made the poor judgment call to use a swastika as my avatar here, suggest that you are a thoughtful and empathetic person. I know that dealing with leftist scum all day is hard. It takes its toll, looking around and seeing nothing but festering piles of the maggot-laden dogshit that Dems and Progs are. You feel helpless. You feel lonely, as few are willing to join in the fight. There is the natural inclination to say "fuck it" and pack it in, head off into the mountains to live as far away from the leftist trash as you can get. Personally, I have been giving a lot of thought to Argentina. But I digress.

I am just posting to say hang in there! Dems and other leftist garbage are horrible people. You are a righteous warrior against their metastatic malignancy.

I worry about you, BackAgain. Yesterday you posted an entry seeking forgiveness for your righteous maligning of the leftist sludge currently infecting this place.

nope. You merely misread that jocular thread. I haven’t asked for forgiveness at all. I was offering to forgive some people. 😎
This, coupled with the time you generously reached out to me when I made the poor judgment call to use a swastika as my avatar here, suggest that you are a thoughtful and empathetic person.
I didn’t see why your obviously benign intention should become the very thing the leftards would use against you.
I know that dealing with leftist scum all day is hard. It takes its toll, looking around and seeing nothing but festering piles of the maggot-laden dogshit that Dems and Progs are. You feel helpless. You feel lonely, as few are willing to join in the fight. There is the natural inclination to say "fuck it" and pack it in, head off into the mountains to live as far away from the leftist trash as you can get. Personally, I have been giving a lot of thought to Argentina. But I digress.
Ok.
I am just posting to say hang in there! Dems and other leftist garbage are horrible people. You are a righteous warrior against their metastatic malignancy.
Thanks.

nope. You merely misread that jocular thread. I haven’t asked for forgiveness at all. I was offering to forgive some people. 😎

I didn’t see why your obviously benign intention should become the very thing the leftards would use against you.

Ok.

Thanks.
Oh, well, my bad then. I thought you may be in the midst of some sort of existential crisis.

Forum List

Back