Dumb as shit...

Didn’t some comedian just say that comedians don’t have to be politically fair.
That Stewart guy
Frankenstein is a dem comedian so in his view justice don’t have to be fair either

Apparently!!! You'd think that by now InfoWars would be recognized as a less than reliable source. They just report anything that fits their bias, unlike snopes, which actually does research. Then there's the matter of the issues that they've had to backtrack on and apologize for.

InfoWars' Alex Jones apologizes for saying Chobani supports 'migrant rapists'
Infowars' Alex Jones apologizes for pushing 'Pizzagate' conspiracy theory

Infowars? You really read that garbage? Every time i see a link to that site i have to research other sources to get the true story and not injected partisan narratives.

Franken was addressing the threats caused by the spreading of misinformation aka fake news in social media. He wanted regulators to review how these media sites were being used and abused.

He was going after the fake news propagandist, not the social media companies. Now compare that to Trumps calls for congress to investigate fake news outlets. If you’re upset about Franken then you should be livid about Trumps ideas... How about we start with infowars?

Trump Wants to Censor the Media

You should never click on a link to Infowars, that site is known to house all sorts of malware and such.

You should never click on a link to Infowars, that site is known to house all sorts of malware and such.

Uh oh! I just gave it to you! Better hurry up and scan your computer!

emot174.gif

'Censorship'

Congratulations, D-Senator Al Franken!

By demanding the media / web be CENSORED by the Federal Govt, YOU have just earned a place among the other 'world elites' that Censor the Media and Web:

• North Korea. All websites are under government control. ...
  • Burma. Authorities filter e-mails and block access to sites of groups that expose human rights violations or disagree with the government. ...
  • Cuba. Internet available only at government controlled "access points." ...
  • Saudi Arabia. ...
  • Iran. ...
  • China. ...
  • Syria. ...
  • Tunisia.
  • etc....

:clap:

Top 10 Internet-censored countries

(And snowflakes call Conservatives 'Nazis' and 'enemies of the state'... :p )

Trump wants to outlaw fake news. Franken wants government monitoring and censorship.

Know what? They're the same thing, and both Trump and Franken are wrong on the issue.

The cure is simple. No government censorship necessary.

Give up Fakebook.

Apparently!!! You'd think that by now InfoWars would be recognized as a less than reliable source. They just report anything that fits their bias, unlike snopes, which actually does research. Then there's the matter of the issues that they've had to backtrack on and apologize for.

InfoWars' Alex Jones apologizes for saying Chobani supports 'migrant rapists'
Infowars' Alex Jones apologizes for pushing 'Pizzagate' conspiracy theory
Snopes is a left wing ass sucking site. Shit for brains

Infowars? You really read that garbage? Every time i see a link to that site i have to research other sources to get the true story and not injected partisan narratives.

Franken was addressing the threats caused by the spreading of misinformation aka fake news in social media. He wanted regulators to review how these media sites were being used and abused.

He was going after the fake news propagandist, not the social media companies. Now compare that to Trumps calls for congress to investigate fake news outlets. If you’re upset about Franken then you should be livid about Trumps ideas... How about we start with infowars?

Franken is a stupid motherfucker.

Franken is a stupid motherfucker.
Great response :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back