Duke University professor and co-author of reparations book demand the federal government pay $14 TRILLION to black Americans over a period of 10 year

Their familia..
As I pointed out in another post, there are white descendants of slaves in America. Are you advocating that some white people get reparations based on their family trees while some black people do not? You do realize, don't you, that would highly upset some of the posters on here that continually complain about racism, right?

As I pointed out in another post, there are white descendants of slaves in America. Are you advocating that some white people get reparations based on their family trees while some black people do not? You do realize, don't you, that would highly upset some of the posters on here that continually complain about racism, right?
I already answered that, please try reading.

I'm not culpable, and I'll be the one paying for this joke. If I ever hear anyone supporting this joke, I'll ram their teeth down their throat.

The authors of a book arguing for slavery reparations have demanded that the federal government should fork out an eye-watering $14 TRILLION to the cause.
Duke University professor William A. Darity and writer A. Kirsten Mullen called for the mammoth reparations payout as they argued that the federal government is 'culpable for slavery.'
These people have no authority to demand anything from you. So what are you all "outraged" over?

Any such law would be unconstitutional sine it would have to make a distinction based on race.

Yes, just like white people who can claim Indian ancestry can get reparations on the reservations.
I don't see any way to accomplish this without massive civil unrest, racial tensions only getting worse, and many more dead people. Giving white people reparations money while black people are rejected is a recipe for disaster. In addition, Native Americans make up about 2% of the population while about 12% are black. When was the last riot based on Native American vs white hostilities? Sure, principle is easy. We owe back wages, we should pay. Actually, we should have paid immediately after slavery was abolished when it was clear who had suffered from slavery and who had benefitted. Now, it's virtually impossible to pull it off without a lot of death and destruction.

Ignorance at it's best.
Slavery wasn’t the tradition in much of Africa at that time? I’ll need to see the link.

The descendents of America Black slaves didn’t financially benefit to a far greater extent then the descendants of African slaves that remained in Africa? Another link please.

Yes, your post does display ignorance at its finest.

Slavery wasn’t the tradition in much of Africa at that time? I’ll need to see the link.

The descendents of America Black slaves didn’t financially benefit to a far greater extent then the descendants of African slaves that remained in Africa? Another link please.

Yes, your post does display ignorance at its finest.
Like I said before I have already posted on the subject, learn to read.

I'm not culpable, and I'll be the one paying for this joke. If I ever hear anyone supporting this joke, I'll ram their teeth down their throat.

The authors of a book arguing for slavery reparations have demanded that the federal government should fork out an eye-watering $14 TRILLION to the cause.
Duke University professor William A. Darity and writer A. Kirsten Mullen called for the mammoth reparations payout as they argued that the federal government is 'culpable for slavery.'

These are the types of employees you get with checking the box.

Forum List

Back