DU has unlocked their doors

I'll bet there's still quite a few lining up to assissinate Kerry for letting them down - and making them face the reality that they do not own the soul of America - no matter how much they claim title to it.

I'll bet there's still quite a few lining up to assissinate Kerry for letting them down - and making them face the reality that they do not own the soul of America - no matter how much they claim title to it.

There's alot of that, plus voter fraud claims, vote stealing, leaving the country,
and all the other liberal conspiracy nonsense.

man they'd be funny if they didnt all share the same brain. Every post is that Bush stole the election and that exit polls don't lie. They seem to think a small sample of people who usually try to fuck with pollsters is more accurate then all voters votes being tallied. Gotta love the warped liberal mind.

I think ill keep that tabbed just so i know that they still exist. Until they are in the vast minority, conservatives work will not be finished.

idiots like this.

Ducks In A Row (1000+ posts) Thu Nov-04-04 03:13 PM
Response to Reply #1

2. it shut up the media, and it's letting bush made a bigger

fool of himself than he would have

the history books will be written by jon stewart so future gens get a correct outlook on it

At least there's one I've found that is living in reality.

Someone started a thread: "Did Kerry concede because of SKULL AND BONES code of honor?"

A guy responded: "Ugh ... stop ... He lost ... He got less votes ... that was not going to change ... That is why he conceded."

Jimmyeatworld said:
At least there's one I've found that is living in reality.

Someone started a thread: "Did Kerry concede because of SKULL AND BONES code of honor?"

A guy responded: "Ugh ... stop ... He lost ... He got less votes ... that was not going to change ... That is why he conceded."

Jimmy, they are going to be giving eachother big sloppy wet kisses form now till eternity, and still they will never get over it or figure it out, and they say we are out of touch :duh3:

Man, I keep going over there, these people are crazy, LOL!!
I would so love to see some of you people here debate those people there, LMAO!! There should be a 'Great Debate' between DU and USMB, I'd buy tickets, LOL!!

What an amusing little collection of people! They sure don't like to hear a discouraging word, do they? The consensus seems to be that, since the exit poll indications are so wildly at odds with the actual vote count, the VOTE COUNT must be wrong! When one brave, foolhardy soul offered, "Well then, why have votes at all - why not just elect presidents with exit polls?", he/she was informed in no uncertain terms that such vulgarity would not be tolerated. This is why conservative discourse is so much more healthy and vibrant - it embraces fresh air and the light of day. One of the first things I learned upon joining USMB was that, even if your views are in general agreement with the majority, you can't be just throwing stuff out there. You've got to be ready to prove it, explain it, defend it, back it up with facts and reason. What future can the liberal ideology have if it shuts out all dissent? I think we've seen the answer to that one.

Bonnie said:
That is the most annoyingly disorganized and hard to read board I have ever seen. I got a headache just looking at it. :lame2:

Now I'm curious. Off I go to register...

You make it sound like I'm never coming back...

DENIED anyway - User registration is closed until after Election Day. (Maybe someone should tell them the election is over, and they lose? I would, except...well, I can't get in)

Shattered said:
You make it sound like I'm never coming back...

DENIED anyway - User registration is closed until after Election Day. (Maybe someone should tell them the election is over, and they lose? I would, except...well, I can't get in)

More likely they have a comonsense meter and you have been deemed too smart to join.

Bonnie said:
More likely they have a comonsense meter and you have been deemed too smart to join.

**makes mental note to dumb down**

Wow. Scary.

If those folks are the future of the Democratic party then the Dems might as well shoot the jackass and bury it.

Some postulate that kerry lost because he wasn't liberal enough. Get that? Hell no, I'm not kidding - this geek actually thinks kerry needed to be MORE liberal to win.

Others scream that the election was stolen through collusion with the manufacturers of voting machines.

One moans "Why did we play fair?". Claiming that leftists observed the rules while those nefarious conservatives plotted and schemed behind their backs.

Another promotes a fiscal civil war "Personally, I will do everything in my power, for the next four years, to not purchase products made in a red state- or patronize businesses that have supported Bush or the right wing agenda." Good luck with that, Tinker Bell. I guess you'll be buying your Big Macs on the coast. Besides, I doubt they have tofu burgers with bean sprouts in Oklahoma.

The common thread that runs through nearly all their posts is a rabid, totally irrational and virulent hatred not only of George Bush, but of all things conservative. Few posts contain no bad language - the "f" word being by far the most popular expression which these cretins employ.

Perhaps their hostility is a product of the brusing that their arrogant egos must have undergone when the "hicks and f***wads from the middle west" decided that they wanted nothing to do with the effete diletantes who think they have all the solutions to everything.

One can even see the symptoms on this board, although to a lesser degree. We have been treated to petty nit picking from one lib and irrational slanderous garbage from another. The reaction from the left is the sad result when those who believe themselves to be intellectually superior are treated to a harsh dose of reality. They just can't handle it.

Personally, I'm enjoying myself so much that it might be illegal.

Forum List

Back