DrumpF appointing Dr. OZ to his sport, fitness and nutrition council. Con Man Appoints Con SCAM Man!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Trump appointing Dr. Oz to his sport, fitness and nutrition council - CNNPolitics

In 2014, a congressional panel questioned Oz over his promotion of weight-loss products on his television show.
"The scientific community is almost monolithic against you in terms of the efficacy of the three products you called 'miracles,'" Sen. Claire McCaskill, a Missouri Democrat, said during the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation subcommittee hearing.

:cuckoo::dunno:

I can't wait till Judge Judy is nominated for the Supreme Court. :abgg2q.jpg:

Crooked is as crooked does and the Trump administration is so crooked if he swallowed a nail, he would shit a corkscrew.

Please spew more of your knowledge here.
Let me ask you this: whose administrative n is/was more scandal plagued? Obama or Trump?

I'll drop my left, as they say in boxing, and let you provide as. Ugh information and alternative facts as you like.

Crooked is as crooked does and the Trump administration is so crooked if he swallowed a nail, he would shit a corkscrew.

Please spew more of your knowledge here.
Let me ask you this: whose administrative n is/was more scandal plagued? Obama or Trump?

I'll drop my left, as they say in boxing, and let you provide as. Ugh information and alternative facts as you like.
Well? Obama had so many scandals, it makes the great Douche look
EXTREMELY overdoing it to be in first place. 3001 lies and counting.

Read them all, Obama seems to have had under 100.
Analysis | In 466 days, President Trump has made over 3,000 false or misleading claims

For someone who gets his information on the world from TV, Dr Oz is a logical choice

You can’t expect Trump to read medical journals to make his decision

Fuu$%%%$

I thought this would be in the political satire section, but apparently it's real.

Trump appointing Dr. Oz to his sport, fitness and nutrition council - CNNPolitics

In 2014, a congressional panel questioned Oz over his promotion of weight-loss products on his television show.
"The scientific community is almost monolithic against you in terms of the efficacy of the three products you called 'miracles,'" Sen. Claire McCaskill, a Missouri Democrat, said during the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation subcommittee hearing.

:cuckoo::dunno:

Yeah, this is a bad choice. Really, really bad.

Forum List

Back