Drump risks losing political middle ground as independents move away from him

SWOOSH!...........right down the crapper lol

Trump’s approval rating sliding, latest WSJ/NBC News poll finds

While Trump still draws overwhelming support from his own party, he risks losing the nation’s political middle ground. Among independents, disapproval rose markedly, to 54%, while 30% approved of his job performance. That 24-point gap compares with a 9-point margin of disapproval in February.

Keep it going, orange clown....2018 isn't that far away....LOL

The news isn't always right. That doesn't mean it's fake, especially if multiple sources confirm a story.

Who gives a fuck? Polls don't mean shit, unless you are a hack. Then they matter when they show you want you want to see.
Washingtonpost and ABC did a poll and it showed trump would still beat Clinton.
Why don't you post that? Because you cant flame trump with it?

So today is finally the day? We've been hearing about this for months but this is it eh.

Drump risks losing political middle ground as independents move away from him :badgrin::laugh2::laugh::lmao::lol:
Yeah right, and pigs will fly. The middle ground? Give me a break this is just the latest BS Trump is toast story to come down the pike. If he is losing support then why are people still holding pro Trump rally's?
Trump is still going strong and getting done what we voted him into office to do and that is to tear down anything Obama did over the last 8 worthless damaging years. And he is doing just that every day. The media isn't telling you but Obamaism is toast not Donald J Trump.:nono:

He's really really really done now! He won't even make it through the primaries before dropping out!

Hillary has a 91% chance of winning! :spinner:

You know what's not funny? The amount of frivolous, bullshit threads you've started today.

6 already today, aye?

You don't really post anything but new threads.

It's obvious you're going for light, fast, and volume without real content.

When two historically unpopular candidates run against each other, one is bound to win and one is bound to lose. It doesn't mean the winner is going to automatically be popular. I predicted whoever won in 2016 between the two would fail to win reelection and had Hillary won I think her poll numbers wouldn't be great either.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Trump had a primary challenger in 2020 if he makes it to then.

While Trump still draws overwhelming support from his own party, he risks losing the nation’s political middle ground. Among independents, disapproval rose markedly, to 54%, while 30% approved of his job performance. That 24-point gap compares with a 9-point margin of disapproval in February.

Keep it going, orange clown....2018 isn't that far away....LOL

It is years away if you are waiting on a new president. In 2018 we will choose to get rid of the last of the Obamite regime, and get full bore behind Trump.
You continue to dismiss the silent majority. It didn't bode well for you the last time you did it, and apparently, you don't learn from your mistakes, so maybe you can get Hitlery to run for something in 2018......

Lose it to whom? The same poll shows only 28% of voters believe the Democrats are in touch with the interests of average Americans, a lower number than believe the Republicans are in touch with their interests, 32%.

You might want to check Independent support of Democrats....

"The middle" has been dominated by Republicans for literally generations now.

It is years away if you are waiting on a new president. In 2018 we will choose to get rid of the last of the Obamite regime, and get full bore behind Trump.
You continue to dismiss the silent majority. It didn't bode well for you the last time you did it, and apparently, you don't learn from your mistakes, so maybe you can get Hitlery to run for something in 2018......

Hey, moron.......when I state 2018, I mean the midterms where there's NO presidential election....HOWEVER, nitwit, do you think the right wing slime buckets currently in congress will back the orange clown if his ratings are this piss poor LOW?..................Never mind, you're too fucking dumb to figure THAT out.
Go take a nap.....LOL

Forum List

Back