‘Drug use has completely taken over my block’: Mr. Smith’s closes after 15 years in San Francisco

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
A sad reality of America 2019.
These liberal-controlled cities are slowly but surely turning into shitholes.

Older businesses around the Bay Area have been swept with sudden closures in recent weeks, and now another San Francisco business joins that list. Mr. Smith’s, a Mid-Market nightclub and cocktail lounge, quietly closed its doors after 15 years.

Last month, Max Young, owner of Mr. Smith’s, wrote an email to Mayor London Breed and District 6 Supervisor Matt Haney to express his frustration over widespread drug use and dealings just outside his business.

The lack of action taken on this issue and other stressors ultimately led to the closure, according to Young.

“As of today I closed my business, Mr. Smith’s,” Young wrote in the email dated Aug. 31, according to the Examiner. “Rampant open-air drug dealing and drug use has completely taken over my block. My employees quit, my customers disappeared, no one wants to be on my block, including me. As a native San Franciscan it makes me sick to say that.”

‘Drug use has completely taken over my block’: Mr. Smith’s closes after 15 years in SF

drugs are good for you
SFran is one of the dumbest shitholes I know-per my links in other threads

Older businesses around the Bay Area have been swept with sudden closures in recent weeks, and now another San Francisco business joins that list. Mr. Smith’s, a Mid-Market nightclub and cocktail lounge, quietly closed its doors after 15 years.

Last month, Max Young, owner of Mr. Smith’s, wrote an email to Mayor London Breed and District 6 Supervisor Matt Haney to express his frustration over widespread drug use and dealings just outside his business.

The lack of action taken on this issue and other stressors ultimately led to the closure, according to Young.

“As of today I closed my business, Mr. Smith’s,” Young wrote in the email dated Aug. 31, according to the Examiner. “Rampant open-air drug dealing and drug use has completely taken over my block. My employees quit, my customers disappeared, no one wants to be on my block, including me. As a native San Franciscan it makes me sick to say that.”

‘Drug use has completely taken over my block’: Mr. Smith’s closes after 15 years in SF

Republicans do not want to run them, so they can blame the cities crime and homelessness on Democrats.

Republicans do run El Pasto (and the city the shooter is from) , Odessa and Midland TX.

Republicans do not want to run them, so they can blame the cities crime and homelessness on Democrats.

Republicans do run El Pasto (and the city the shooter is from) , Odessa and Midland TX.
A republican couldn't get elected as supervisor of shit shovelers in San Franfreako, and you know it.....Urban rot and druggies everywhere are on mush head freaks like you.

We don't run San Francisco and haven't for a long, long time, Penny! Therefore what is happening in San Francisco...good or bad...is solely the responsibility of liberals. Crime...homelessness...it isn't the GOP's fault...it's the fault of the left. You ran it...you OWN it!

We don't run San Francisco and haven't for a long, long time, Penny! Therefore what is happening in San Francisco...good or bad...is solely the responsibility of liberals. Crime...homelessness...it isn't the GOP's fault...it's the fault of the left. You ran it...you OWN it!
Democrats/Betas gather in groups. Democrats surround themselves with their own kind.

GettyImages-959296704-560x600.jpg

Oh please over a 120 years of Democrat gerrymandering..

Btw Greenville South Carolina after the Republicans took over from the back water banjo playing KKK Democrats.

GettyImages-959296704-560x600.jpg

Run what? Cities like LA or San Francisco or New York?

Republicans used to from time to time.
Art Agnos, Frank Jordan and Joe Alioto (all sensible democrats) were mayors of San Francisco and the streets were reasonably clean and devoid of trash, human and otherwise.
Gavin Newsom and Ed Lee (who my son briefly worked for) began the steep descent into an outdoor sewer.

Seattle, LA, Portland, San Francisco, Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, Minneapolis, NY...all run by democrats. All dysfunctional hellholes. You figure it out with your limited mental resources.

Last edited:

And, things should be improving since the legalization of marijuana. You can get it at a local pot shop.

And, things should be improving since the legalization of marijuana. You can get it at a local pot shop.
Sure! That's why people shoot up and sleep on the streets and take a crap on the sidewalks....no legal weed!

Even for someone as monumentally dumb as you that's a stunningly stupid comment.

Sure! That's why people shoot up and sleep on the streets and take a crap on the sidewalks....no legal weed!

Even for someone as monumentally dumb as you that's a stunningly stupid comment.
It must have been worse, before.

Forum List

Back