'Drop Israel nuke program double standards, get IAEA to supervise' - Arab League

Totally agree. Israel should be willing to destroy any and all Nuclear Weapons it says it does not have but does if Israel expects Iran to give up on Nuclear Weapons Development.

Totally agree. Israel should be willing to destroy any and all Nuclear Weapons it says it does not have but does if Israel expects Iran to give up on Nuclear Weapons Development.
It is a separate issue. Iran us the number 1 state sponsor of terrorism that threats to wipe another country off the map.

In my opinion Israel should announce to the world they gave nukes by dropping them on Terran, Mecca and Medina.

It is a separate issue. Iran us the number 1 state sponsor of terrorism that threats to wipe another country off the map.

In my opinion Israel should announce to the world they gave nukes by dropping them on Terran, Mecca and Medina.
Two things:

1 - Israel is a bigger state sponsor of terrorism.
2 - Iran didn't threaten to "wipe Israel off the map".

Mohammad youssuf Abdulaeez, now under arrest for the shooting deaths in Chatanooga TN, has an arrest for Driving Under The Influence, DUI.

IF Mr. Abdulaeez was a Radical Islamist, he would not drink, invibe, or consume alcohol. Islam has a strict prohibition against the use alcohol.

STOP WATCHING FOX NEWS.

THE LIE TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

No one has proven Iran's program has been weaponized.

Stop throwing facts in the way.

Cons hate facts. Facts gives them a headache, which why they listen to Fox and Rush....they prefer to be lied to on a daily basis.

No one has proven Iran's program has been weaponized.
Only to the pure ignorant anti-Semites like yourself. Just saying.

I'm not an Anti-Semite.

BTW, Muslims are a Semitic People. You did know that right?

I know that.

Did you know that?

If you hate Muslims, your an Anti-Semite.

Demanding Israel not only prove they have Nuclear Weapons, but destorys those weapons does not make me an Anti-Semite.

YOU on the other hand seem to have a heavy hate of Muslims....so just to be clear your the Anti-Semite not me.

Cons hate facts. Facts gives them a headache, which why they listen to Fox and Rush....they prefer to be lied to on a daily basis.
Did you see that one report that said "...people who watch no television news at all, are more informed than people who watch Fox"?

Mohammad youssuf Abdulaeez, now under arrest for the shooting deaths in Chatanooga TN, has an arrest for Driving Under The Influence, DUI.

IF Mr. Abdulaeez was a Radical Islamist, he would not drink, invibe, or consume alcohol. Islam has a strict prohibition against the use alcohol.

STOP WATCHING FOX NEWS.

THE LIE TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Yea because no cowardly Islamist are hypocrites!

Did you see that one report that said "...people who watch no television news at all, are more informed than people who watch Fox"?

The report was written for Fox by Fox.

Let's see.

Fox sure was right about Mitt Witt Winning wasn't it.

Or how about Shirley Sherrod, got that one wrong.

ACORN....Didn't happen.

The New Black Panther Party.....yeah right

Fox News....the least trusted source for news.

Fox New.....They lie to you and you believe them

Karl Rove's melt down in '08...classic

A dried up lump of dog turd sitting on a Mississippi Sidewalk at high noon in August is better informed than a Fox News viewer.

Oh, forgot about Canada, who blocked Fox from having a Network there, Canada did not like the lies they tell.

Let's see.

ACORN....Didn't happen.

A dried up lump of dog turd sitting on a Mississippi Sidewalk at high noon in August is better informed than a Fox News viewer.

Oh, forgot about Canada, who blocked Fox from having a Network there, Canada did not like the lies they tell.
Well, their sports is good.

Let's see.

ACORN....Didn't happen.

Well, their sports is good.

The programs I watch on Fox are Gotham, The Strain and Sleep Hollow. Simpsons never really appealed to me. Married with Children was OK. I am looking forward the new X-Files though.

Forum List

Back