Drool. Slow cooker italian beef sammiches.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
1608014944444.png

Slobber. Drool. Wipe chin. Just looking at this pic in the link and reading how easy to make it makes me HONGRY.

So...gonna try it tomorrow.

What crock pot recipe is just to die for that you want to share?

O.....M.....G!!!!! I made it today. Slow cooker, on high, for about 8 hours. Put it on a ciabatta bun and.......its DELICIOUS!!!

I made it again yesterday. A BIG pot of it this time. Why? Because everyone in my hall smelled it and wanted some. Yes,I shared. :spinner:

O.....M.....G!!!!! I made it today. Slow cooker, on high, for about 8 hours. Put it on a ciabatta bun and.......its DELICIOUS!!!

:thankusmile: Gracie... I have everything on my grocery list... Going to get Provolone cheese and Potato Buns...
and dig out my sweatpants...
So...did ya make it? Provolone sounds better than mozzarella.
I was thinking about maybe once its shredded....keep the juice as the dipping sauce for later and instead add a touch of barbque sauce when putting it on the bun. Bet that would taste good too.

No Gracie I have not tried the recipe as of yet... The Holidays are filled with such chaos with friends and family toting in all kinds of goodies... We are so fortunate to have the Cornucopia of fruits, meats and sweets... I will try this recipe when we use up some of the groceries... I will send a Telegram after I eat my first sammy...

Forum List

Back