Dress Codes Heading To The Supreme Court

Sounds like you're the intolerant one being against women wearing a hijab. Have you accepted women being able to vote yet? You probably rage inside when you see them at the voting booth.
If she had been wearing a shirt with the Confederate flag or even one with Marriage= 1 man+ 1 woman you assholes would be crucifying her. Don't even start with your tolerance bullshit you are the least tolerant fucking people in the world.

I don't really care what a woman wears so how am I the least tolerant person in the world. Are you against a woman wearing a hijab like the poster I replied to is? Why do you have to get vulgar by the way? Were your parents white trash and you just learned vulgarity from them?
Islam is vulgar and you're an idiot.

Sounds like you're the intolerant one being against women wearing a hijab. Have you accepted women being able to vote yet? You probably rage inside when you see them at the voting booth.
If she had been wearing a shirt with the Confederate flag or even one with Marriage= 1 man+ 1 woman you assholes would be crucifying her. Don't even start with your tolerance bullshit you are the least tolerant fucking people in the world.

Yes, that would be sending a political message that may or may not reflect the views of the store.

A Hijab. Meh, not so much.
You're an idiot. A hijab is as much a political statement as it gets. Any muslim woman that can't get through the day without wearing one is making a statement. You sure as hell wouldn't be supporting a woman wearing a cross necklace in that case you would claim she has no right to oppose her employer. You dick weeds actually cried when Hobby Lobby won their case.

Your tolerance is a one way street.

If I had to shop at Abercrombie & Fitch and some saleswoman approached me wearing a hijab I'd walk right out of the store.

Why? I've worked with a muslim woman who always wore a hijab. She was a damn good worker, and very smart.

Do you always stereotype and judge people based on appearance?
Yes, I do. I try to send a message.

That you're a bigot?
You're also a bigot and you shouldn't be a mod. Dick nose.

If I had to shop at Abercrombie & Fitch and some saleswoman approached me wearing a hijab I'd walk right out of the store.

Why? I've worked with a muslim woman who always wore a hijab. She was a damn good worker, and very smart.

That you're a bigot?

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.

That you're a bigot?

and most of them stink

That you're a bigot?

Opinions vary. You have two assholes. One is your mouth. Now run along and fuck with someone you can handle, boy.

That you're a bigot?

That you're a bigot?

Do you tolerate the views of a pedophile who declares that he wants to have sex with your kids? I'm going to guess that you don't show a tolerance to his viewpoint, and possibly even his existence. Clearly one can hold some intolerant views and fall outside the scope of what constitutes bigotry. There are ideas people have on how we should live together in community. Social Justice Warriors like you want to delegitimize the expression of such ideals, to put them out of bounds, and this creates a process which leads to no standards for there would no longer exist any mechanism to enforce community standards which also didn't qualify as bigotry. To enforce standards one must then be a bigot, to avoid the charge of bigotry one best steer clear of enforcing standards. And this is how civilization turns to chaos. France is tackling the issue. Is France a nation of bigots?

As of 11 April 2011, it is illegal to wear a face-covering veil or other mask in public places such as the street, shops, museums, public transportation, and parks. Veils such as the chador, scarves and other headwear that do not cover the face, are not affected by this law and can be worn.[4] The law applies to all citizens, including men and non-Muslims, who may not cover their face in public except where specifically provided by law (such as motor-bike riders and safety workers) and during established occasional events (such as some carnivals). The law imposes a fine of up to €150, and/or participation in citizenship education, for those who violate the law.[5][6] The bill also penalises, with a fine of €30,000 and one year in prison, anyone who forces (by violence, threats or by abuse of power) another to wear face coverings; these penalties may be doubled if the victim is under the age of 18.[1][5][7]

As a result of the law, the only exceptions to a woman wearing a niqāb in public will be if she is travelling in a private car or worshiping in a religious place.[8] French police say that while there are five million Muslims in France, fewer than 2,000 are thought to fully cover their faces with a veil.[2] The wearing of all conspicuous religious symbols in public schools was previously banned in 2004 by a different law, the French law on secularity and conspicuous religious symbols in schools. This affected the wearing of Islamic veils and headscarves in schools, as well as turbans and other distinctive items of dress.

The law was challenged and taken to the European Court of Human Rights which upheld the French law on 1 July 2014, accepting the argument of the French government that the law was based on "a certain idea of living together".
As I noted upthread, those who remain silent in defense of their culture will lose their culture to those who are vocal in advancing their culture. It's clear where you stand. I proudly defend my culture and that culture is not multiculturalism. You calling me a bigot signals to me that you're a mindless twat. See how back and forth communication can help us all understand each other better. Now we both know more about each other.

That you're a bigot?

Do you tolerate the views of a pedophile who declares that he wants to have sex with your kids?

This woman has not had sex with my son.

Clearly one can hold some intolerant views and fall outside the scope of what constitutes bigotry.

But in this case I don't think you are.

There are ideas people have on how we should live together in community. Social Justice Warriors like you want to delegitimize the expression of such ideals, to put them out of bounds, and this creates a process which leads to no standards for there would no longer exist any mechanism to enforce community standards which also didn't qualify as bigotry. To enforce standards one must then be a bigot, to avoid the charge of bigotry one best steer clear of enforcing standards. And this is how civilization turns to chaos.

A woman wearing a head scarf at Abercrombie & Fitch is turning civilization into chaos? This sounds like a South Park episode.

France is tackling the issue. Is France a nation of bigots?

Does France have our First Amendment?
As I noted upthread, those who remain silent in defense of their culture will lose their culture to those who are vocal in advancing their culture. It's clear where you stand. I proudly defend my culture and that culture is not multiculturalism.

What culture would that be? The U.S. has always been a melting pot of cultures. What you're afraid of is seeing a dominant culture that isn't white and Christian and yes, I find that bigoted and xenophobic.

That you're a bigot?

Do you tolerate the views of a pedophile who declares that he wants to have sex with your kids?

Clearly one can hold some intolerant views and fall outside the scope of what constitutes bigotry.

There are ideas people have on how we should live together in community. Social Justice Warriors like you want to delegitimize the expression of such ideals, to put them out of bounds, and this creates a process which leads to no standards for there would no longer exist any mechanism to enforce community standards which also didn't qualify as bigotry. To enforce standards one must then be a bigot, to avoid the charge of bigotry one best steer clear of enforcing standards. And this is how civilization turns to chaos.

A woman wearing a head scarf at Abercrombie & Fitch is turning civilization into chaos? This sounds like a South Park episode.

As I noted upthread, those who remain silent in defense of their culture will lose their culture to those who are vocal in advancing their culture. It's clear where you stand. I proudly defend my culture and that culture is not multiculturalism.

What culture would that be? The U.S. has always been a melting pot of cultures. What you're afraid of is seeing a dominant culture that isn't white and Christian and yes, I find that bigoted and xenophobic.
And I find you to be a mindless twat who is incapable of analyzing general principles and determining whether they're applicable to a particular situation. You wouldn't also happen to be a libertarian would you, because I see this specific mental inadequacy quite frequently in people who profess libertarian ideals.

[
You're an idiot. A hijab is as much a political statement as it gets. Any muslim woman that can't get through the day without wearing one is making a statement. You sure as hell wouldn't be supporting a woman wearing a cross necklace in that case you would claim she has no right to oppose her employer. You dick weeds actually cried when Hobby Lobby won their case.

Your tolerance is a one way street.

I'd have no problem with a woman wearing a cross.

Also, if this was about a Jewish employee wearing a yamulka, we wouldn't have an issue.

I have a problem when an EMPLOYER tries to tell a woman who didn't sign up for your silly religion that they can't have the treatment that your doctor has determined is prudent because of your silly beliefs.

That you're a bigot?

Islam is a sick evil culture. They aren't going to be the dominant culture in the USA.

The only message you're sending is that you're a judgmental prick.
Says the clown passing judgement.

The fact that A&F changed their dress code is reason enough for Me to never do business with them again. Not a difficult decision as their clothing is junk and way overpriced.

However, I won't do business with a business that bends to political correctness.

Yep. I've studied and experienced Islam since 9/11. It's evil. The world will be a better place when this vile poison is stamped out like Nazism.

The fact that A&F changed their dress code is reason enough for Me to never do business with them again. Not a difficult decision as their clothing is junk and way overpriced.

However, I won't do business with a business that bends to political correctness.

I go to Minneapolis for work quite a few times a year. Every time I go to the rental car counter at the airport one or more of the girls working there usually has a head scarf on. I had no idea all these years I was supposed to experience butt hurt over it. Learn something new every day.

Forum List

Back