Dreamers are pissed and rightly so.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Dreamers Feel Betrayed After Senate Democrats Break Their Promises
Many politicians said they wouldn’t vote for government funding without protections for undocumented young people, then did it anyway.

The dreamers will find in a few more weeks, just how portrayed they really are. The Trump white house, thanks to the cowardly democrats will now create a wish list, so egrigous and profound that no one will vote on it, thus leaving DACA once again in the air. The latino population will rule the day, as illegals coming to this country, demanding things while in a illegal status...this country has and its citizens have had enough and why politicians and hispanics can't understand that is beyond reason. 20 years of discussions on this topic.....Reagan granted amnesty, more came. Bush Sr. granted amnesty, more came, Bush Jr, granted more amnesty and still more came.....Obama tried and look were we are. There is no country in the world that caters exclusively to one group, who disavow our immigration laws, come to this country and then DEMAND excess.....or else? No other country would put up with this shit. Yes you are job creators, for hispanics, yes you add to the economy...but guess what, those same attributes can be done through the legal process, duh!!

I for one, want DACA to pass, but also want this country to put a lid on illegal immigration.

They should be grateful for being allowed to stay in such a wonderful country, illegally, for so long.

• Banned
Their parents are the ones they should be pissed at, for not going through the legal methods of immigrating.
I agree 1000%.....we housed those families, paid for their childrens education, paid for their medical care, etc.....I don't understand, why its so hard for these people to understand, 20 years of this shit, is getting old. For every job they claim to have held while here, americans were put out of work. I challenge 20 million plus americans to go to any country illegally, take over their economy and jobs and expect the people to be okay with it. We've shipped good paying manufactoring jobs to Mexico to stave off illegal immigration, we've done everything humanly possible to help this country and yet, we're the fuckin bad guys?

The only thing the dreamers have going for them is pity from the liberal propaganda machine and American Ceo's that need the cheap labor.
So what happens to all the dreamer's illegal relatives ? Will we have another pity party for them? How many times has the liberal's bitched about breaking up family's?
Then what about their relatives still in the foreign land? We can't leave them there as that is not good for the family so they must be allowed in also right?

So we end up right back to where we are now.

• Banned
The only thing the dreamers have going for them is pity from the liberal propaganda machine and American Ceo's that need the cheap labor.
So what happens to all the dreamer's illegal relatives ? Will we have another pity party for them? How many times has the liberal's bitched about breaking up family's?
Then what about their relatives still in the foreign land? We can't leave them there as that is not good for the family so they must be allowed in also right?

Bottom line is this, for decades this nation has looked the other way allowed illegals to come and go as they please and everybody, from the mom and pop shops to big corporations, all have benefited from this. They're here, they're not going anywhere and as a nation we must address this. Give for the last time, amnesty. And start enforcing our immigration laws. This is not rocket science. The rich are gonna have to give up their nannies, their gardners, their housekeepers and construction workers are gonna have to hire their own, as does the hospitality industry.

Many politicians said they wouldn’t vote for government funding without protections for undocumented young people, then did it anyway.

The dreamers will find in a few more weeks, just how portrayed they really are. The Trump white house, thanks to the cowardly democrats will now create a wish list, so egrigous and profound that no one will vote on it, thus leaving DACA once again in the air. The latino population will rule the day, as illegals coming to this country, demanding things while in a illegal status...this country has and its citizens have had enough and why politicians and hispanics can't understand that is beyond reason. 20 years of discussions on this topic.....Reagan granted amnesty, more came. Bush Sr. granted amnesty, more came, Bush Jr, granted more amnesty and still more came.....Obama tried and look were we are. There is no country in the world that caters exclusively to one group, who disavow our immigration laws, come to this country and then DEMAND excess.....or else? No other country would put up with this shit. Yes you are job creators, for hispanics, yes you add to the economy...but guess what, those same attributes can be done through the legal process, duh!!

I for one, want DACA to pass, but also want this country to put a lid on illegal immigration.
Who gives a fuck that these illegal people who came here illegally with a phone and pen, are whining that they aren't getting their way. Tough shit mother fuckers, life isn't fair, never has been, never will, just learn that we don't want people here who aren't US citizens, that means you, get back in line and come legally to America like the rest of those who followed the law. If you don't like I am saying, then walk with those scum of the Earth illegals and you too can get in the back of the line too. Fucking worthless liberals want to give more rights to a illegal,, just plain stupid people.

Bottom line is this, for decades this nation has looked the other way allowed illegals to come and go as they please and everybody, from the mom and pop shops to big corporations, all have benefited from this. They're here, they're not going anywhere and as a nation we must address this. Give for the last time, amnesty. And start enforcing our immigration laws. This is not rocket science. The rich are gonna have to give up their nannies, their gardners, their housekeepers and construction workers are gonna have to hire their own, as does the hospitality industry.
That fix would leave them in control of the black neighborhoods.

Never was about the Dreamers, they just were played by the Democrats. Scoring a win over Trump was the goal. They screwed that up too.

Who gives a fuck that these illegal people who came here illegally with a phone and pen, are whining that they aren't getting their way. Tough shit mother fuckers, life isn't fair, never has been, never will, just learn that we don't want people here who aren't US citizens, that means you, get back in line and come legally to America like the rest of those who followed the law. If you don't like I am saying, then walk with those scum of the Earth illegals and you too can get in the back of the line too. Fucking worthless liberals want to give more rights to a illegal,, just plain stupid people.
I'm on your side...but we must do the right thing. I wish liberals would put that same smack down love back here at home and focus on its base for awhile. Truth be told, most hispanics turn conservative in the end anyways, so I don't get the love.

By the way, moron they are going away, even 1 body at a time, latest victim is a Polack who set up shop and doctoring illegally. He is white, he is European and he is being deported... President Trump is an equal opportunity deporter. Now we just got to get the Commies to go to Cuba and the United States will achieve the Greatness that it deserves..

Never was about the Dreamers, they just were played by the Democrats. Scoring a win over Trump was the goal. They screwed that up too.
As long as we have the sugar water, cotton candy liberal jews, stuck in the 60's mode of love...the democrats are a lost cause.

As long as we have the sugar water, cotton candy liberal jews, stuck in the 60's mode of love...the democrats are a lost cause.

The problem is racists ARE gaining in all of this, that is bad. Trump has to find a way to get his mission accomplished without the tag-a-long haters

I'm on your side...but we must do the right thing. I wish liberals would put that same smack down love back here at home and focus on its base for awhile. Truth be told, most hispanics turn conservative in the end anyways, so I don't get the love.
The right thing would be to send them back to their parent who are waiting for them to become citizens so they can come to the country also, then all of them no longer will be separated and all of them can legally come to the United States.

If someone robs the bank, then sets up a stock portfolio with the stolen money so their kids can get the money when they die, should that money, when the parents are arrested and sent to jail, thus separating the kids from their parents, be returned to the banks or allowed to stay with the kids, who were just there when the law was broken? Just sayin...

By the way, moron they are going away, even 1 body at a time, latest victim is a Polack who set up shop and doctoring illegally. He is white, he is European and he is being deported... President Trump is an equal opportunity deporter. Now we just got to get the Commies to go to Cuba and the United States will achieve the Greatness that it deserves..

Whatever , he is not a dreamer, He immigrated to this country legally with his family when he was (6) and was issued a permanent green card.
His problem started when he was 17 and was convicted of property crimes in about1993 which is a deportable offense. So we finally get an administration with the balls to enforce immigration law 25 years later after this person becomes a doctor. I'd consider this a miscarriage of justice if he is deported.
His hearing should of took place in the early- mid 90's and the stay or go decided them on the merits of the case, but there were too many American politicians on the political take to enforce the existing laws, and they certainly didn't have the balls to publicly repeal them.

Honestly, and I mean this without malice, I don't give a rat's ass about them or their fucking families.

Their parents are the ones they should be pissed at, for not going through the legal methods of immigrating.
I agree 1000%.....we housed those families, paid for their childrens education, paid for their medical care, etc.....I don't understand, why its so hard for these people to understand, 20 years of this shit, is getting old. For every job they claim to have held while here, americans were put out of work. I challenge 20 million plus americans to go to any country illegally, take over their economy and jobs and expect the people to be okay with it. We've shipped good paying manufactoring jobs to Mexico to stave off illegal immigration, we've done everything humanly possible to help this country and yet, we're the fuckin bad guys?

:ack-1: I agree with tig!:ack-1:

Your type I will never side with. The greatness of this country lies in our laws.....fuck the people.

:ack-1: I agree with tig!:ack-1:
I'm just being realistic. Illegal immigration keeps wages low, devalues our language and forces us into a bi lingual environment, yet every other country, either learn their language or else. Illegals also high jack our political voices.....20 plus years of discussing these people should be enough. I will never ever understand why liberals and the hispanic people themselves don't understand this???? For some odd reason, just because they take these low paying jobs, they act like they're doing us a fuckin favor, like what the fuck?????

Forum List

Back