Draq queen dances suggestively for child while adults clap and cheer U can see this guys ass

Typical democrat entertainment. A big black buck in drag teabagging a little white girl.

And penelope says those are conservatives cheering.

Anything dumber than left wing white women?

Adults clapping away and the only one there with any sense is the confused little girl.

Do you hate the left yet? Shame on you if you don't.

A few short years ago this pervert child molester would be in prison -- if it survived the beating of the parents

Are you trying to argue that conservatives are the more morally upright group?
You don't realise that that boat sailed years ago?

More proof what scum the left is.

Notice how they are not really commenting or showing their disgust?

Their silence tells us a lot.

They are utter scumbags, liars, and perverts.

That’s disgusting. Adults can do as they wish but should leave children out of their perversions.

The perverts are going directly after children, now, and the filthy [S][COLOR=#a0a0a0]left[/COLOR][/S] [B]wrong[/B] is solidly defending and promoting it.

If we had any sanity and decency as a society, we'd round all these sick freaks up, anyone who thinks that it's OK to drag children into this filth, put millstones around their necks, and cast them into the sea.

A few short years ago this pervert child molester would be in prison -- if it survived the beating of the parents

I bet that if this piece of shit did wind up in prison,and his fellow inmates knew what he was into, they'd take care of him in the appropriate manner that our polite, civilized society doesn't have the will to do. Sometimes, too much civilization isn't such a good thing after all.

Nope this is what your party wants.
No.

Actions speak louder than words.

If your party doesn't want children to be abused in this manner, then why does your party openly support policies that lead to this,and oppose policies that would oppose this? Why does your party openly take the side of homosexuals, transsexuals, pedophiles, and other degenerate sexual perverts?

Last edited:

I bet that if this piece of shit did wind up in prison,and his fellow inmates knew what he was into, they'd take care of him in the appropriate manner that our polite, civilized society doesn't have the will to do. Sometimes, too much civilization isn't such a good thing after all.
I can't imagine what kind of "parent" would subject such a sweet little girl to this kind of abuse. I didnt know this could even be permitted.

"As it was in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, so shall it be when the Son of Man comes"

I sure hope none of this is real.

It's from the Daily Caller, Tucker Carlson is a joke. Read his bio, he comes from a very interesting family (no wonder he's a joke).
Did you expect that CNN would have exposed it, or MSNBC?

I can't speak for CNN or MSNBC. Anything which is broadcasted on Fox News is either a lie, a half-truth, a rumor, an innuendo or a character assassination. Though, of late, they have on occasion strayed from the company line.

It's from the Daily Caller, Tucker Carlson is a joke. Read his bio, he comes from a very interesting family (no wonder he's a joke).

I can't speak for CNN or MSNBC. Anything which is broadcasted on Fox News is either a lie, a half-truth, a rumor, an innuendo or a character assassination. Though, of late, they have on occasion strayed from the company line.
Just don't believe your lyin' eyes, Rye.

I find self righteous people to be hypocritical, bigoted and fake Christians.

Just don't believe your lyin' eyes, Rye.

Explain where I was not honest.

Forum List

Back