"'Drain the Swamp'? Trump's Potential Cabinet Fills Out With Washington Insiders"

Dumb thread. You have to have people there that know how it all works. You couldn't take over a shoe factory without people knowing the machines, suppliers, sales, advertising staff, etc.

That's not the swamp, the swamp is the corruption, which liberals cannot see for whatever reason.
See, insiders are GOOD! Because Trump loves insiders now. You got conned, con.

Dumb thread. You have to have people there that know how it all works. You couldn't take over a shoe factory without people knowing the machines, suppliers, sales, advertising staff, etc.

That's not the swamp, the swamp is the corruption, which liberals cannot see for whatever reason.
My post went over your head. I said you need some that know how it all works. Change your panties, lie down for a spell and try reading again.

My post went over your head. I said you need some that know how it all works. Change your panties, lie down for a spell and try reading again.
There's no difference from what you said and "insiders are good".

There's no difference from what you said and "insiders are good".
Depends who the insiders are. See, you missed that part because you're still sitting in your soiled panties.

These oldies but goldies have gigantic balls and they won't just drain the swamp they'll toss out anyone who has been in the swamp only for themselves. Too many have gotten rich gaming the system.

It's time they were sent home packing.

Not exactly picking a "Team of Rivals". Trump has been surrounded by insufferable sycophants all of his life and he's not going to change now.

No minorities except for consideration of Ben Carson for HHS. Trump called Carson a pedophile so this is the most humorous of all.

'Drain the Swamp'? Trump's Potential Cabinet Fills Out With Washington Insiders
VP-elect Pence to take over Trump transition
You have an idiotic definition of "drain the swamp." It doesn't mean appoint a bunch of leftwing douchebags or #NeverTrumpers to positions in the administration.

Forum List

Back