DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS: Pro war Hillary faces backlash over female draft

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hillary Clinton’s support for a female draft is sparking outrage as she continues to fuel war tensions with Russia.

Clinton initially backed requiring women to register for the draft back in June, but the backlash really exploded as Clinton started taunting Russia after the last presidential debate.

The Twitter hashtag #DraftOurDaughters is trending, with memes mocking

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is actually hysterically funny where the radical feminist trendy liberal morons are concerned as they fought, acted like rabid dogs on the man hate trendy of " EQUALITY" now they have officially destroyed ALL women and their risk of a war leaving their kids etc. How do you like your liberal running Slave drivers now.
you all got just what you asked for oh fkn well.
#DraftOurDaughters: Pro-War Hillary Faces Backlash Over Female Draft

Last edited:
Feminist c--ts only want the best that men have. They don't want the dirty jobs, the tech jobs that require lots of study, or the deadly ones. Just the high paying managerial and exec jobs.

Hillary should had known better to even push for such a silly thing.

• Banned
Try again SHEEPLE

Hillary Clinton supports a measure that would require women to register for the draft.

The former secretary of state told the Huffington Post Wednesday that she is in favor of a legislative amendment that would for the first time compel women to register with the Selective Service System. That legislation passed the Senate Wednesday as part of the National Defense Authorization Act, which cleared the upper chamber on a bipartisan, 85-13 vote.

Clinton: I support women registering for the draft

Last edited by a moderator:
Hillary Clinton’s support for a female draft is sparking outrage as she continues to fuel war tensions with Russia.

Clinton initially backed requiring women to register for the draft back in June, but the backlash really exploded as Clinton started taunting Russia after the last presidential debate.

This is actually hysterically funny where the radical feminist trendy liberal morons are concerned as they fought, acted like rabid dogs on the man hate trendy of " EQUALITY" now they have officially destroyed ALL women and their risk of a war leaving their kids etc. How do you like your liberal running Slave drivers now.
If the draft comes back, they will have to draft women.....all it will take is one male filing a discrimination lawsuit to increase the draft pool.

• Banned
Hillary Clinton Thinks Women Should Be Included In The Draft
The presumptive Democratic nominee is on board with the Senate bill.
Hillary Clinton said she backs legislation requiring women to register for the draft, moments before the Senate voted in favor of the measure.

“I do support that,” Clinton told The Huffington Post on Wednesday.

The provision would have little practical impact, at least in the short-term. The United States has relied on an all-volunteer army since 1973, which Clinton said she continues to favor.

Hillary Clinton Thinks Women Should Be Included In The Draft | Huffington Post

• Banned

If the draft comes back, they will have to draft women.....all it will take is one male filing a discrimination lawsuit to increase the draft pool.
They already passed it. In the Senate that is.

Last edited:
Feminist c--ts only want the best that men have. They don't want the dirty jobs, the tech jobs that require lots of study, or the deadly ones. Just the high paying managerial and exec jobs.

Hillary should had known better to even push for such a silly thing.
When did YOU serve? Women, even in the 70s and 80s and 90s (when I served) wanted the experiences for promotion even when that meant the dirty, the messy, the heavy, the dangerous jobs. Some of the hardest working enlisted people I had in my divisions were the women.....and given the least credit too.

Endless war is the american paradigm regardless of "which" party is in power, just good for business, we're the arms dealer to the world.

THIS ARTICLE SHOULD NOT BE PLACED IN CONSPIRACY SECTION THIS IS A CURRENT EVENT!!!!
WHO IS THE OWNER OF THIS SITE WHOEVER CAN TELL ME IT IS APPRECIATED, IF NOT I AM GOING TO FIND OUT!! my mental telepathy will guide me omg I am cracking myself up.
LMAO BHAHAHAHAAA
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cv2ZEG4VUAAZFio.jpg:large

Last edited:
THIS IS ALL SUCH A FKN CONSPIRACY THAT EVEN MILITARY.COM HAS ARTICLES ON IT AND BY THE WAY THEY VOTED TO BAN WOMEN AND THE DRAFT

upload_2016-10-28_12-29-25.png
upload_2016-10-28_12-29-25.png

Try again SHEEPLE

Hillary Clinton supports a measure that would require women to register for the draft.

The former secretary of state told the Huffington Post Wednesday that she is in favor of a legislative amendment that would for the first time compel women to register with the Selective Service System. That legislation passed the Senate Wednesday as part of the National Defense Authorization Act, which cleared the upper chamber on a bipartisan, 85-13 vote.

Clinton: I support women registering for the draft

dont bother. USMB's resident troll rightwinger and the hawk are government paid shills that have been sent here to troll threads like this by their bosses.pretty obvious in the fact they defend the warren commission that oswald shot JFK.:lmao::rofl::rolleyes-41:

We do not have a draft
It's a shame you can't read

Here Comes the Draft - Under the Radar
... Home Offbeat Here Comes the Draft. ... Parhump – Nevada for the uninitiated.
I think a draft is a wonderful idea! It will bring the ...
undertheradar.military.com/2010/12/here-comes-the-draft/ - 55k
Now that President Obama has signed the repeal of DADT in spite of warnings from Marine Commandant Gen. James Amos, the geniuses at CitizensUnited.org warn that the United States might have to institute a draft to cover a depletion in forces once “4 out of 10” Marines leave the service when faced with the threat of openly gay service members.

Forum List

Back